Falkirk V Aberdeen (0 - 5)

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are Falkirk still a young team?

If they are, and after looking at the Caley highlights again this morning, I can see us going for an all out aerial bombardment, the likes that haven't been seen on these shores since 1941.

Zola & Magennis to lurk upfront and ragdoll their defence whilst pawlett, hayes etc drive forward after winning the second ball.

Aye. It's worth remembering all we've done in this competition so far is beat a part time team on penalties. It's gonna take a big effort to win the thing... starting the niCHt!

Nope.

If anything is worth forgetting it's that.

I'll certainly be forgeting it when we watch the open-top bus parade down Union Strasse come March.

Going to a pub for this tonight.

Here was me saying to my mate that we surely had the choice of any pub for the game tonight, then he depressingly reminded me that it might not be the case as Man Utd are playing Liverpool in the league cup...

Surely most will be showing the Dons game, aye?

Just phoned the Rob Roy bar down here in fackin Laandan and they have it on so I'm off there tonight.

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

I strongly advise not even getting excited about Timmy's ejection from the competition.

We have a long and proud history of fucking up against teams of part-timers in cup competition, so whether or not Celtic is in this competition means exactly fuck all to our chances of ever reaching a final.