Freddie Woodman

That and Rogers isn't very good

Not good enough, rather than not very good

The biggest factor in us failing to keep up with the the Tims two seasons ago, when we had a half chance of a genuine title challenge, was the loss of Danny Ward, or to be more precise the failure to replace him with someone of a similar standard.

McInnes must think that Rodgers is of similar standard to Scott Brown (the keeper , rather than the Tim cunt) and that Woodman is of similar standard to Joe Lewis

So as I see it , McInnes is learning from a previous mistake

Yeah, was it January 2016 Ward left? McInnes has spoken about Ward leaving and Rooney getting injured as big regrets. I think the club should have pushed out to sign a couple of big players at that point as cetlic were there for the taking that season.

McInnes was burned by the situation with Ward being called back. Something went down that he wasn't happy with in terms of GK options available to him. It's alluded to in an interview in Stand by Your Reds but McInnes insisted it wasn't repeated in the book.

McInnes was burned by the situation with Ward being called back. Something went down that he wasn't happy with in terms of GK options available to him. It's alluded to in an interview in Stand by Your Reds but McInnes insisted it wasn't repeated in the book.

He wasn't happy with the GK options that he signed himself?

He's played twice ffs.

For us, yes, well done. I’m basing it on seeing him play in other games surprisingly

I was told by an ex pro that a lot of the EPL teams will loan out players with a clause in the contract that states that if the player plays then the EPL team will pay 90% of the wages, if the player doesn't play then the EPL team pays 0% of his wages.

The exception to this is when the player is injured or suspended.

I don't know if this is in Woodmans deal but this could be a reason why he played instead of Rogers.

One of those stories that may or may not be true? Might make sense in some cases

• 1 month later...
Guest milne_afc

Lewis will be back in the starting line-up as soon he's match fit. Woodman will be brought on in the last minute of ET against M/well to perform the Tim Krul role