Referees Need To Wise Up To Morelos' Antics

If he's not kicking someone off the ball, he's falling over with the slightest of touches. How McKenna got booked last night for barely touching him with his hand is beyond me. This stuff is happening all the time now and I'm getting sick of it.

If he dives twice in a match, he should get booked twice and sent off. I don't care if it's at Ibrox and it causes a riot. Referees should have the balls to stand up to this kind of behaviour.

Any match officials, SFA staff or anyone connected with running football who is reading this should take note. He is a joke and should be run out of Scottish football.

Well done to the Dons for a great result last night despite the best efforts of that clown!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Any match officials, SFA staff or anyone connected with running football who is reading this should take note. He is a joke and should be run out of Scottish football.

I'm sure they're trawling forums looking for your advice on these matters and will take note.

Agreed on the fuck the huns and harvey price is a diving cunt sentiment.

If he's not kicking someone off the ball, he's falling over with the slightest of touches. How McKenna got booked last night for barely touching him with his hand is beyond me. This stuff is happening all the time now and I'm getting sick of it.

If he dives twice in a match, he should get booked twice and sent off. I don't care if it's at Ibrox and it causes a riot. Referees should have the balls to stand up to this kind of behaviour.

Well done to the Dons for a great result last night despite the best efforts of that clown!

Riot isn't strong enough. It could have been a disaster if he'd been sent off.

I'm sure they're trawling forums looking for your advice on these matters and will take note.

Agreed on the fuck the huns and harvey price is a diving cunt sentiment.

Yeah I know, I was thinking that when I was typing but I just said it anyway. So Craig Thomson, Steven McLean, Bobby Madden, Douglas Ross, Willie Collum, Kevin Clancy, etc should take note. Especially Bobby Madden and Douglas Ross as we know who they support :violent:

You do seriously wonder if he is fucked in the head. He is clearly their best player, it’s not like it’s Shinnie when you have to be aggressive, close down and will inevitably end up with a fair number of bookings.

I’d be fining Harvey every time he gets booked for unnecessary histrionics. He’s a fucking liability for them.

Which is tremendous.

He is a horrible little shit, isn't he? There's something about his face as well... he's got this horrible soulless look about him. Like a sort of sociopathic child. He's definitely murdered a few cats in his time. Creeps me the fuck out.

DqnWY0jWkAAlx8I.jpg

Exactly.