Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

273 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

29 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Please point out where I denied the possibility of state wrongdoing.

Very much believe that this, or any, government, is capable of immense wrongdoing!

It's a thing he loves to attribute to people to try and make himself feel superior to people. He'll repeat it ad infinitum in the hope it'll somehow add legitimacy to his pathetic wee fabrications.

All part of his tired routine that he does day in, day out. ??

12 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Nics will lock down harder than ever, if it wasn't for that she'd be under so much pressure. I'm going to love the next little while unfolding, her and murrel are up to their necks in it. How fucking stupid could they be, trying to get a guy jailed for their career ambitions.

Its interesting which way the papers will go.

They all had front pages and two page spreads when Sturgeon let her face mask slip for a few seconds but they seem to be keeping quiet on this.

• Downvote 1

If I can point out a few things that might be lost on north east men.

1/ These allegations against Salmond are not exactly shot in the dark out of nowhere thoughts, he's well know for being handsy, a poor man's trump if you will, which obviously some people think worse of that than others @cheesepipes approves for example.

2/ Sturgeon and Murrell are not exactly sharing the marital bed and she is  a relationship with some lady in the French embassy. They are by definition a couple of convenience and power.

That needs to factor in to your thinking when espousing wild theories.

It is that hat after all 

7 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

:hysterical: Were you scared that mummy's boy mutant - who confessed to being obsessed by Adam Ant - would strike down with great vengeance and furious anger upon thee? ?

Though, as for you, Pulp Fiction was my favouritr film.

Until I saw The Granton Star Cause and One Day Removals.
Only a snip of GSC I could find.

But whole of doric masterpiece ODR follows.

Probably seen baith, but just in case. ?

Also, I loved Adam Ant.

Or Adam and the Ants as they were known.

First part of a musical journey that took me from them to  Big Country >>> Smiths >>> Jesus and Mary Chain to complete immersion in subversive underground alternative genuine indie music.
83-86
Best years of my life.

Apart from 86 -93 *

*Birds notwithstanding

3 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

The day she died, I went into the local supermarket and bought 2 bottles of champagne.

I arrived at home, to find my girlfriend had also bought 2 bottles of champagne.

We feasted on these and had a wonderful evening.

I would have feasted smashing the bottles off your skulls, daft lefties.