Cormack - Vice Chairman

Maybe this is the beginning of the transition to see Milne leave?

Sadly that will not happen until he’s carried out in a box

We’ve heard of significant investment from the likes of Cormack, Tom Crotty, the Donalds and various third parties in recent years

Does Milne still put a few quid into the Club?

Either way, Milne is very lucky he’s surrounded by rich gadgies willing to put their hands in their pockets

I am happy with this, but I hope he is also looking east to Holland, Austria etc. for inspiration for our new stadium design.

We should get a retractable roof.

It would pay for itself.

We'd maintain a better pitch, more fans turning up to the football on bad weather days, and the venue would become multi-purpose with regular concerts, etc.

Think of the level of player we'd be able to attract.

(None of this small-minded crap.)

• Upvote 1

It would pay for itself.

We'd maintain a better pitch, more fans turning up to the football on bad weather days, and the venue would become multi-purpose with regular concerts, etc.

(None of this small-minded crap.)

As ridiculous as that sounds I can’t help but feel if the new AECC and the news Dons stadium were merged we could of had a unbelievable venue!

It would pay for itself.

(None of this small-minded crap.)[/quote

]

Too late now for any changes as the WANKS would want another day in court. I think they should have put an underground car park under the stadium and this would have saved all this shuttle bus larking around and increased attendances. Used to go and watch Fenerbahce a lot when I lived in Istanbul. Underground car parking and a lift up to your section for £20 a year if you bought a seasons ticket. Paid it's way as a park and ride through the week. There was a big supermarket there also. Parking and access to Kingsford looks like being a

problem once it's built. Fenerhahce stadium was built over 20 years ago. I reckon the board at Aberdeen did not look very far and are building a cheap "off the shelf" stadium .

As ridiculous as that sounds I can’t help but feel if the new AECC and the news Dons stadium were merged we could of had a unbelievable venue!

Definitely doable. 

The Redwings played their hockey at COBO's Joe Lewis Arena for many years, which also doubles as a convention center, up until they had Little Caesar's build them a new state of the art arena. Had a capacity of about 20k... ideal for the Dons. 

If the local teuchter builders can't figure out how to do it bring in the Yanks. 

joe-louis-arena-58559-e1402424073174.jpg

Definitely doable. 

The Redwings played their hockey at COBO's Joe Lewis Arena for many years, which also doubles as a convention center, up until they had Little Caesar's build them a new state of the art arena. Had a capacity of about 20k... ideal for the Dons. 

If the local teuchter builders can't figure out how to do it bring in the Yanks. 

joe-louis-arena-58559-e1402424073174.jpg

Joe Lewis Arena? I like it.

• Upvote 1

Joking apart I genuinely hadn’t thought about a joint venue. But now you mention it it does make a lot of sense.

I assume AECC was 7 years too early in the planning whilst we were still fannying about at Loirston.

Aye, but the fucking obvious benefits of a joint location mean that it won’t be done.

Joking apart I genuinely hadn’t thought about a joint venue. But now you mention it it does make a lot of sense.

I assume AECC was 7 years too early in the planning whilst we were still fannying about at Loirston.

Isn’t it costing 450m to do new AECC? Obviously a little late in the day now but I just thought a stadium with a retractable roof for concerts. Offices etc and whatever else they have in new AECC held within the stadium. Could of been a incredible venue for sport and music. As someone has suggested it’s a better location also.