Spfl And Sfa

Am I being really stupid? DR article live just now states SFA Blazers will boycott Gazzas hall of fame dinner. They apparently “have no control over the nominations.”

So who does?

Probably the same 15 former Rangers players who make up the independent disciplinary panel.

When you think about it all these anonymous SFA panels/committees are almost guaranteed to be more biased in their actions and membership than anything else they do. I bet the people applying for them are delighted they can act in secrecy.

Time they were all scrapped and the public had transparency over every decision.

There we go- my first proposal to sort out the SFA

^ voice eh the people

back tae the comics dexter

ehv goat fower new erseholes waitin tae git ripped fir ye the day

still disna sit well wi meh a wee square like yersel gittin lippy cos ye hid twa ither benders backing ye. ye shidna even hae a voice ya paintin by numbers wee geek. ehm ganna address that the nicht wee man so saddle up

^ voice eh the people

back tae the comics dexter

ehv goat fower new erseholes waitin tae git ripped fir ye the day

still disna sit well wi meh a wee square like yersel gittin lippy cos ye hid twa ither benders backing ye. ye shidna even hae a voice ya paintin by numbers wee geek. ehm ganna address that the nicht wee man so saddle up

Stick in a five and go.

• 3 weeks later...

So the media are saying the compliance officer could take a look at MacLean's ball grab incident & he could face a two match ban for violent conduct.

Strange there is no mention in the media about the potential for the compliance officer to want to have a look at the dirty cheating cunt McGregors elbow on GMS as well.

• Upvote 1

I see that we are now scheduled to play 9 games in December. When are these incompetents that run our game ever going to realise that asking fans to turn out for so many games, in the freezing cold when people are generally tight for cash is not the way forward. Think we averaged about 3/4 league games per month till December and then we get this. Total disrespect for supporters and clubs.

• Upvote 2

Tbf 9 is a pretty ridiculous amount to play in December. Not good for fans.

But not sure that's the SPFL's fault or is it really all these international games fucking it up?

Bit of both I think. The cunts that run the game should foresee this though.

Cram as much as you can into December and then don't play in January. Then after that break play 4 games in 14 days!...then another 10 day break for internationals. Fucking mental.