Trainers

Dandyesque

I was 23 when I "passed the test" Poodles.

Haha I've had all my birds up the shiter, it's just this one that's causing me grief, but it's coming (the one advantage of a small cock ;) ). Loved that Paki Sliders story, boy going home totally humiliated haha!!

Cheers Bluto, any advice for me? How much tongue should I put in?

only ever buy adidas.

used to be a bit of a sneaker freak, not so much now. Only have 10-12 pairs these days.

latest buy is on the latest purchase thread. Comfy doesnt come close to describing them.

I think I have 8-10 pairs which is a fucking achievement given how hard it normally is for me to find the fuckers in my size that aren't horrible. I need to start focusing on comfort over looks because getting both is so rare.

What's the most comfortable?

I also need a pair of shoes for work that have a soft, trainer like sole so that I can wear them without wanting to kill myself. Any recommendations? The paki sliders have been noted.

On the subject of feet sizes. Why do assistants when.you ask them for a particular trainer in your size (11 thanks for asking) do they sometimes return and say they don't have them in an 11 and would you like to try them in a size 10?

No I would not. A size 10 is too small FFS.

You aren't a size 11 in feet you short cunt.

Size 7.

I think I have 8-10 pairs which is a fucking achievement given how hard it normally is for me to find the fuckers in my size that aren't horrible. I need to start focusing on comfort over looks because getting both is so rare.

What's the most comfortable?

I also need a pair of shoes for work that have a soft, trainer like sole so that I can wear them without wanting to kill myself. Any recommendations? The paki sliders have been noted.

Picked up a pair of Y3's last week. Foot heaven!!!!

I love Adidas for the high insole and the way they fit my feet. The Y3 are a little different to the usual Adidas inside but even comfier

I've got a pair of base shoes for the office. Kinda like the pakisliders but more stylish and with laces. £30 from that getthelabel.com and soft as a teen pussy inside. ne2asuha.jpg

Picked up a pair of Y3's last week. Foot heaven!!!!

I love Adidas for the high insole and the way they fit my feet. The Y3 are a little different to the usual Adidas inside but even comfier

I've got a pair of base shoes for the office. Kinda like the pakisliders but more stylish and with laces. £30 from that getthelabel.com and soft as a teen pussy inside. ne2asuha.jpg

I've never found Y3s in my size. Quite like the styling of some of them. Never worn any. Will keep an eye out though.

And cheers for the shoe related tip.

This thread really isn't going as it was planned.

Did everyone but Bobo miss the obvious sarcasm in the first half dozen posts?

Yeah but bringing paki sliders into conversation will always enhance it. Plus I've tried to make peace with Bluto in this thread so it could be of sentimental value to me