Trainers

Dandyesque

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I think the quality of Adidas has declined since the collapse of their premier sweatshop killed about 700 of their best slave-workers.

Best stick with Nike, who I believe have structurally more sound sweatshops for their slave labour.

rana-plaza-bodies-1-537x402.jpg

• 7 months later...

I like the trainer, would stick with all white, does what it says on the tin, no point messing with it, plain white ultra clean trainer, dark denim jean, cool as. :cool:

Aye jeans either dark blue almost non Jean like. Smart.

Or light. To contrast with darker top and brown shoes.

MOR Jean colours aren't good.

Yep, that's what I meant.

Stick with trainers by all mean but you'll remain behind the fashion curve.

I suppose once its fully established on the continent it'll eventually trickle down to the NE Scotland.

Or you're maybe picking up duff fashion advice from Johnny Foreigner, you don't see many well dressed Europeans, a bit like people from the Country they look like they've dressed in the dark, scandinavians especially.

I like the trainer, would stick with all white, does what it says on the tin, no point messing with it, plain white ultra clean trainer, dark denim jean, cool as. :cool:

White trainers and dark jeans... like Jerry Seinfeld in the 90s?

1035x888-seinfeld1800-1404318388.jpg

I should have finished work 50 minutes ago but have to refute this before I go.....NOTHING like Jerry fucking Seinfield!!!!!

I'll take you shopping when you come visit Kelt, time to ditch the cammo shorts and come into the World of Mr stylish man about town.

I wouldna suit the Jerry Seinfeld look, I dinna think. I own one pair of trainers for running...

I'm a simple Workboots, 3-Button Tee, and Cargo Pants sort of fella... it's my trademark look. No time for the world of fashion, me... I'd sooner batter myself unconscious than wear skinny jeans or a henna hoodie.

61K3HMFkcPL._UX385_.jpg

JobShopPants.jpg

I should have finished work 50 minutes ago but have to refute this before I go.....NOTHING like Jerry fucking Seinfield!!!!!

I'll take you shopping when you come visit Kelt, time to ditch the cammo shorts and come into the World of Mr stylish man about town.

I'll come along for the continental perspective.

We can visit any Paul smith Stockist; that should do us.

Then we can go to the Dutch mill for some Stella and bourbon chasers.