If You Could Go Back In Time And Give Yourself Some Advice...

1903Fitba

Move to the West End of Glasgow

Don't eat the alioli or the mixed grill in that restaurant in Valencia

Don't take acid

Notice you've been grumping about Glasgow lately. First give-away signs that you and squirty can't handle living abroad.

I knew it and I told you so.

Decide 1 donside 0 (as per)

I'd try and have a fight with myself - see who'd win

Probably the 27 year old me

I was a ball of anger back then.

No way you are 37years old.

If, for one second you were, that would have made you around 16 years at time of 'Bobs a nob' gate.

Constant lies and bullshit. As per.

Anyway, back on topic now that fools have been reprimanded and wrongs righted...

10 years a go, looking back I would have taken the opportunity when it arose to rent out containers / skips to offshore and abroad installations.

I didnt want to borrow a heap of money to get ball rolling, fearty pants.

Contianers would be ideal. Dumb steel , no electrics/hyrauics/motors to worry about, they get lost in transit, day rate accumulates etc...

Ka-ching.

Good morning Mr Dock.

Sounds like fun right enough. I'll bet the dicks belonging to the chicks were of more use than your pathetic appendage.

You love thinking about my appendage don't you Rumpy. I bet your thinking about it now having a face like a plasterers radio.

Play your cards right and I may send you a dick pic.

You love thinking about my appendage don't you Rumpy. I bet your thinking about it now having a face like a plasterers radio.

Play your cards right and I may send you a dick pic.

Yip, things that aren't in adequate working order are always interesting.

P.S. 'A face like a plasterer's /painter's radio' was only mildly amusing around 20 years ago. Backward sterile hillbilly

If I could go back 15 years Id tell myself not to bother with uni. Did it because I felt pressured at school that it was the be all and end all. Left after second year, did an apprenticeship and ended up doing pretty well for myself.

Few things with exs and stuff but other than that, fairly happy with the cards Ive been dealt in life.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1