Shay Logan

I'm in my fifties and it was always the position that nobody wanted to play when I was a young loon.....even goalkeeper was a more popular position. Even saw some boys refuse to play there and consequently miss out on getting signed for a boys team and with the knock on effect that the boy who did get signed eventually was f@ckin dross.

I can only imagine that even in today's crazy world where utter shite can get a gig in EFL 1&2 on £5k/week and more, boys still prefer not to play there.

what specifically puts people off said position please.

Asking for KSL

I'm in my fifties and it was always the position that nobody wanted to play when I was a young loon.....even goalkeeper was a more popular position. Even saw some boys refuse to play there and consequently miss out on getting signed for a boys team and with the knock on effect that the boy who did get signed eventually was f@ckin dross.

I can only imagine that even in today's crazy world where utter shite can get a gig in EFL 1&2 on £5k/week and more, boys still prefer not to play there.

Strange, it was my first choice if I got to say where I played best every time I played 11s.  But usually someone else got it and I got put at CB.

One of the teams I played at in my youth played 3 at the back, so I got the right-sided berth.  Loved that.

• 3 weeks later...

The cunts been fucking injured all season.

Did this injury start a season and a half ago and get gradually worse cos thats how his form has gone.

McInnes needed to sign some another right back (at least someone who could have played there) to put some pressure on Logan, he never.

Logan has taken his foot off the gas and his levels (even when fit) dropped.

Regardless the boy is a pap.

Agreed Hanzoidaldinio

I can't think of a time where it would be acceptable to wear a tracksuit and a cap.

Handbag: Check. Shorts / capri-pants: Check. Some of the hairstyles on display look like the result of lost wagers ana'.

Sad day for all when a pair of Celtic clownshoes are the least embarrassing things in the photo.