Where Are They Now

don’t let your bigoted family in NI tarnish your views of the north east. He’s running in Ayrshire though where there are plenty of no surrender Neanderthals like yourself

Once again your trolling fails spectacularly. My family and I are far more Nationalist than Unionist, so you lose again. I do however stand by my point - the NE is, demographically speaking, more Unionist than NI today.

As it stands, if/when there's an Indyref2, Aberdeen and the NE will likely vote NO again. Conversely, I am confident an Irish border poll will see reunification.

Derek Stillie, who played for teams including Aberdeen, Dunfermline Athletic and Dundee United during his career, will be the party’s nominee for the Central Ayrshire constituency.

Not like you to get things entirely fucking wrong hun...

On topic tho, did you ever go and see NickyLow in NI?

I happily stand corrected, but Ayrshire is Scotland's Orange Order Central, so he's in great company.

Strange how you seem to know so much about the locations, actions etc of the staunch types, almost as if you're some form of fifth columnist here on a dons site filled with people from a place you despise so much - North East of Scotland...

Strange that Ayrshire gets hit with the unionist tag ie historically the first orange order was made within the Kirk/Kilwinning abbey,also has very strong links with NI via portaferry where a lot of Ayrshire families have ties to but even with all that,north,south and east Ayrshire voted independence, EVERY LAST COUNTY as opposed to the unionist east with Edinburgh and Aberdeen as per usual siding with the Tories, check it out as FACTS are facts, always disgusted to see Edinburgh,Aberdeen and Dumfries turn blue with a smattering of SNP in elections/referendums.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Strange that Ayrshire gets hit with the unionist tag ie historically the first orange order was made within the Kirk/Kilwinning abbey,also has very strong links with NI via portaferry where a lot of Ayrshire families have ties to but even with all that,north,south and east Ayrshire voted independence, EVERY LAST COUNTY as opposed to the unionist east with Edinburgh and Aberdeen as per usual siding with the Tories, check it out as FACTS are facts, always disgusted to see Edinburgh,Aberdeen and Dumfries turn blue with a smattering of SNP in elections/referendums.

Must be shit being surrounded by Tories up there. Miserable snobs.

Strange how you seem to know so much about the locations, actions etc of the staunch types, almost as if you're some form of fifth columnist here on a dons site filled with people from a place you despise so much - North East of Scotland...

I know no more about you than you do about me, but happy to set the record straight; another member crossed a line and went from regularly trolling me, based on my location, to outright insulting my family. I rightfully responded and set him straight. Your "fifth column" jibe is uncalled for, as I assure you I work to no agenda, beyond having an opinion which supports (in principle) independence for Scotland and reunification of Ireland. I have friends and family who disagree and that is fine, I'm all for free speech, but that doesn't mean I like what they stand for. It is not hatred of my native NE to point out that, demographically and electorally, the NE is more Unionist than NI. It is unfortunately a fact and after all the Tories have done to Scotland post-WW2, I find that alarming.

Good post, sir. It's almost as if, the more affluent people are, the less they give a toss about what's best for the country. Then again, why would they want to change things, when the status quo has been so good to them?

I know no more about you than you do about me, but happy to set the record straight; another member crossed a line and went from regularly trolling me, based on my location, to outright insulting my family. I rightfully responded and set him straight. Your "fifth column" jibe is uncalled for, as I assure you I work to no agenda, beyond having an opinion which supports (in principle) independence for Scotland and reunification of Ireland. I have friends and family who disagree and that is fine, I'm all for free speech, but that doesn't mean I like what they stand for. It is not hatred of my native NE to point out that, demographically and electorally, the NE is more Unionist than NI. It is unfortunately a fact and after all the Tories have done to Scotland post-WW2, I find that alarming.

Cool story, funny how all your contributions are related to sectarianism, and separation...even here in the football forum.

But you say you have no agenda...let me set you straight on something.

In the North-East of Scotland, where Aberdeen is, we don't care what school you went to, unlike where you live and unlike the Central Belt and West Coast of Scotland.

We don't use the language to describe each other as they (and you) do.

You're not a dons fan and you aren't from the North East. 

But you talk of others trolling you...

• Upvote 2

Cool story, funny how all your contributions are related to sectarianism, and separation...even here in the football forum.

In the North-East of Scotland, where Aberdeen is, we don't care what school you went to, unlike where you live and unlike the Central Belt and West Coast of Scotland.

You come across as a right cunt, what's your other account?

• Upvote 3

Once again, you form ill-informed conclusions about me and thus lose and lose badly. Let me set YOU straight:

1. Another member has been persistently insulting and goading me, based purely on my location. The reasons for this I do not know. I ignored it up to a point, until my family were insulted.

2. I have imparted my thoughts and experiences on the political threads, that is true. My views are formed partly by my life experiences, for which I'm no different than others who comment.

3. My only comments on sectarianism are to condemn it utterly. I have mixed marriages in my family and treat them no differently. My children also go to integrated schools and mix well with all backgrounds.

4. I am indeed an AFC fan and have been going to matches since before half this forum were even born. I've been a member here since 2008 and while I'm no better than any other fan, I am equally entitled to an opinion, just as you are entitled to disagree.

5. I am from Aberdeen city, born and bred. I have lived out with it for many years on/off (7 years in Manchester, 4 years in Ireland) but am proud of my roots, despite vehemently opposing its Tory leanings. The latter are a bone of contention, seeing the damage that party has done to Scotland over the last 40 years.

I suggest you, like Caveman, back off.

• Upvote 5

Once again, you form ill-informed conclusions about me and thus lose and lose badly. Let me set YOU straight:

1. Another member has been persistently insulting and goading me, based purely on my location. The reasons for this I do not know. I ignored it up to a point, until my family were insulted.

2. I have imparted my thoughts and experiences on the political threads, that is true. My views are formed partly by my life experiences, for which I'm no different than others who comment.

3. My only comments on sectarianism are to condemn it utterly. I have mixed marriages in my family and treat them no differently. My children also go to integrated schools and mix well with all backgrounds.

4. I am indeed an AFC fan and have been going to matches since before half this forum were even born. I've been a member here since 2008 and while I'm no better than any other fan, I am equally entitled to an opinion, just as you are entitled to disagree.

5. I am from Aberdeen city, born and bred. I have lived out with it for many years on/off (7 years in Manchester, 4 years in Ireland) but am proud of my roots, despite vehemently opposing its Tory leanings. The latter are a bone of contention, seeing the damage that party has done to Scotland over the last 40 years.

Fuckin TELT

Unfortunately appears that to be an aberdeen fan you have had to come from Aberdeen and for some that’s that, surely you would be happy with support coming out with the region as we are already not a massively supported club and surely my money is just as good as everybody else’s, quite frankly it’s shameful behaviour!, funny thing is il go to about 15 games a season and give the club money for red tv, and always get a home and away strip every year,that’s more money for the dons rather than going in the pocket of Kilmarnock or the arse cheeks who geographically are closest to me, the keyboard warriors should give it up anyway because there opinion won’t make a jot of difference wether I attend or not so there wasting there own breath(fingers)

Unfortunately appears that to be an aberdeen fan you have had to come from Aberdeen and for some that’s that, surely you would be happy with support coming out with the region as we are already not a massively supported club and surely my money is just as good as everybody else’s, quite frankly it’s shameful behaviour!, funny thing is il go to about 15 games a season and give the club money for red tv, and always get a home and away strip every year,that’s more money for the dons rather than going in the pocket of Kilmarnock or the arse cheeks who geographically are closest to me, the keyboard warriors should give it up anyway because there opinion won’t make a jot of difference wether I attend or not so there wasting there own breath(fingers)

I'll be honest, I think you should support your local team or at least follow the same team as your parents. Football loses something when folk just go about choosing who they support. It shouldn't be optional. I haven't given either of my kids a choice and I trust that they won't give any to their kids.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'll be honest, I think you should support your local team or at least follow the same team as your parents. Football loses something when folk just go about choosing who they support. It shouldn't be optional. I haven't given either of my kids a choice and I trust that they won't give any to their kids.

Agree with this. I have mates who support rangers cos their dad does - fair enough, they've been brought up with it.

I also have mates from Aberdeen who's parents either aren't into football, or don't support rangers or Celtic, yet they do. Their opinion is rarely listened to

What happens if you move? Do you support the new local team, or the previous 'local' team!?

Shinnie - Started against N. Forrest. Lost 1-0

McLean - Started against Watford. Lost 2-0. A side who were bottom of the EPL. 

Shankland - Scored for Dundee U v Dundee

Reynolds - Captained United in above game. 

Cammy Smith - Subbed on 87 mins. I'm not sure if he's found his level yet. I feel it's actually below this.

Pawlett - Looks to be injured again

Fyvie - Started for Cove in a 1-0 win over Stirling

Masson - see above

Megginson - as above. Also scored the winner.

Grimmer - Played in Wycombe Wanderers Leasing.com game v Fulham. Lost 2-1. Wasn't in their first teams game in the FA cup.

Rooney - Recently won goal of the month of October. Captained Salford in their FA Cup 1-1 game v Burton Albion

Ryan Jack - sleekit cunt.