Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

1 hour ago, The Buzzard said:

Dunno if people over a certain age can still get it but I had laser eye surgery 5 years ago (age 38) and it's been one of the best things I've ever done. 

Work with a few folk who've had it done. Mixed results! Some can't see at night properly.? And some, approaching their late 40s are now in the old reading glecks. 

9 hours ago, Dad said:

@The Buzzard

Disgusting it was - and for a solid 5 days after.

Decided a lift after wasnae worth organising - just get the train I thought - I was scared son...scared and along by golly.

I would have wept when I got home had it not been for the doctors orders, 'dinnae fucking cry by fuck'

Did you not take anyone with you? I had to get helped home with streaming eyes and wearing shades. I looked fucking ridiculous. 

On 1/18/2021 at 5:53 AM, Dad said:

@The Buzzard

Disgusting it was - and for a solid 5 days after.

Decided a lift after wasnae worth organising - just get the train I thought - I was scared son...scared and along by golly.

I would have wept when I got home had it not been for the doctors orders, 'dinnae fucking cry by fuck'

Had my laser-surgery in 2005 in Glasgow. Taking the train back to Edinburgh I thought it was a cake walk, no tears, perfect vision. Caught a taxi home from Waverley and my eyes were streaming. Goodness knows what the taxi driver thought but the pain was unbearable. Just had a Vitrectomy eye operation a few weeks back. That was a lot worse than the laser surgery. 

• Downvote 1