Hall Of Fame (Scotland)

Hmmm.

During his playing career, Michael Laudrup won league titles with Ajax, Barcelona, Real Madrid and Juventus, playing mainly as an attacking midfielder, although he was also capable of playing in other offensive positions. A world class playmaker, he was a member of Johan Cruyff's "Dream Team" at Barcelona, where he won nine trophies, including four successive La Liga titles from 1991 to 1994 and the European Cup in 1992. Laudrup moved to arch-rivals Real Madrid in 1994, with whom he won his fifth La Liga title in a row.

Precisely. No hold up play whatsoever.

I detest the huns but Laudrup was a better player than Larsson imo.

Niether should be in a Scottish hall of fame however and that wife beating jakey should certainly be nowhere near it

G'wa!!

Larsson tore us apart every time. He was ten steps ahead of every one of our players. I seem to recall Petrov being such aswell.

Just looked at his stats

Scottish League - 218/174

Can't argue with that return

G'wa!!

Larsson tore us apart every time. He was ten steps ahead of every one of our players. I seem to recall Petrov being such aswell.

Just looked at his stats

Scottish League - 218/174

Can't argue with that return

Not denying Larsson was shit hot, just think Laudrup was better.  He made a cunt of our players plenty times as well unfortunately although we were generally awful over both players spell in Scottish football. 

The Laudrup’s uncle is Ebbe Skovdahl. I asked him at a dinner and dance whether there was any chance of getting one of them to sign for us, they were both near the end of their careers at the time.

Pondered it for two seconds, replied no and fucked off for a piss.

Think he opted for Ricky Gillies instead.

Scottish Football. The definition of Omnishambles.

The Hun cunts trying to squeeze Gazza into the HoF must be gutted. Suppose that's something.

The excuse used in the article implies he's only recently become ill.

He's been an unstable, alcoholic wife beater since the 90s.

I'd have much rather they just said it was the wrong decision and have rectified it.