Celtic 2 - 1 Aberdeen

You can actually get better odds on Celtic beating most other teams In the league than Aberdeen.

Sad (but true) that the bookies see us as such an easy mark for Celtic compared to most others in the league.

Admittedly that has a little to do with Celtic raising their game v us or at least not taking their eye off the ball like they do other sides but it also has a lot to do with us being bottle merchants & tactical shitebags.

Combination of the two

Guest the shepherd

They’ve already lost to Livi.

Aye, so they have Boofon min. I watched the Livi game on TV as well. The Tennent's Ember was going down well that afternoon

The tims have played every 3rd or 4th day for the last 2 weeks (including away in Europe, a cup final and on a heavy tynecastle pitch Wednesday night).

Therefore you'd think it would be prudent to play at a high tempo and press up the park but I presume McInnes will set us up 40 yards out and let them stroll about and they'll score within the first half hour and the game will be as good as done.

You'd like to think that McInnes will have learned from our recent game against Sevco and use the similar high energy pressing from the front tactics that got us back into that game and salvaged a draw from 0-2 down.

However I'm not sure he will. He will see the Livingston and Hearts matches that follow the tims game as the more important ones. If you offered Del defeat at Parkhead but wins in the next two games he'd snap your hand off. Fergie wouldn't. That's the difference.

• Upvote 2

You'd like to think that McInnes will have learned from our recent game against Sevco and use the similar high energy pressing from the front tactics that got us back into that game and salvaged a draw from 0-2 down.

However I'm not sure he will. He will see the Livingston and Hearts matches that follow the tims game as the more important ones. If you offered Del defeat at Parkhead but wins in the next two games he'd snap your hand off. Fergie wouldn't. That's the difference.

What a lot of shite.

• Downvote 4