Aberdeen V St Johnstone

Nonsense min - he’s done the square root of fuck all. Huge disappointment

I'm not a McInnes fan but it's just you trying to use another stick to beat McInnes with.

He looks good on the ball and makes runs that are very clever. Was superb against County and I thought he looked good first half today. He isn't fit enough which is the worrying thing. After a two week break he's surely getting up to fitness now but obviously not.

A number of times Ojo drops short for the ball off the centre halfs but Devlin and Considine decide to completely ignore the option and punt it high up the channels.

It's the managers instructions clearly because Ferguson and Bryson try make the runs.

When we pass it out we look alright. Got plenty players comfortable on the ball but the manager is clearly telling our defence to miss midfield out and chase scraps to get up the pitch.

Absolute pish in the second half.

Joe Lewis changed the game. He has gotten away with far too many fuck ups with everyone tacitly agreeing to look the other way.

The rest of them weren't good enough or strong enough to deal with the situation there after, no creativity and downright baffling decisions on occasion.

Any time St Johnstone wanted to mount an attack, all they had to do was to give us a corner.

Absolute pish in the second half.

Joe Lewis changed the game. He has gotten away with far too many fuck ups with everyone tacitly agreeing to look the other way.

The rest of them weren't good enough or strong enough to deal with the situation there after, no creativity and downright baffling decisions on occasion.

Any time St Johnstone wanted to mount an attack, all they had to do was to give us a corner.

aye it was a stinker from Lewis. threw the ball in the net there

We are at least one attacking player short especially at home, the 3 midfielders offered very little creativity and this is a problem when teams sit in, Mcinnes will persist with this shite due to his stubbornness, his subs are shocking the lad Gallagher is hopeless but he puts him on first and I thought Cosgrove was very poor Yesterday probably in part due to hardly any support. Mcginns legs have gone and he should be used as an impact sub but again Mcinnes will persist with him. Its going to be a long tough season with no chance of Mcinnes getting the bullet any time soon. Yesterday was pretty predictable as is Mcinnes. The next 3 games are going to be hard to watch

We are at least one attacking player short especially at home, the 3 midfielders offered very little creativity and this is a problem when teams sit in, Mcinnes will persist with this shite due to his stubbornness, his subs are shocking the lad Gallagher is hopeless but he puts him on first and I thought Cosgrove was very poor Yesterday probably in part due to hardly any support. Mcginns legs have gone and he should be used as an impact sub but again Mcinnes will persist with him. Its going to be a long tough season with no chance of Mcinnes getting the bullet any time soon. Yesterday was pretty predictable as is Mcinnes. The next 3 games are going to be hard to watch

Agree that we are an attacking player short in most games. Its been a familiar story in the McInnes reign. He only changes it when he is forced to. That will be the case now due to injuries to Bryson and Ojo. If previous seasons are anything to go by, he will play a more attacking formation for a few games, get a couple of good results before reverting to type once his more favoured defensive midfield become available. I've become so bored with McInnes that a result like yesterday means nothing.

Agree that we are an attacking player short in most games. Its been a familiar story in the McInnes reign. He only changes it when he is forced to. That will be the case now due to injuries to Bryson and Ojo. If previous seasons are anything to go by, he will play a more attacking formation for a few games, get a couple of good results before reverting to type once his more favoured defensive midfield become available. I've become so bored with McInnes that a result like yesterday means nothing.

I feel the same if it wasn't for having a season ticket I would be choosing my games very carefully, already cancelled going to Livi next week as I just think it will be an absolute shitfest

and can find better use of my time

are we so psychologically fragile that we can't recover from losing a flukey goal

I sometimes wonder why we bother having a sports psychologist as he’s clearly not having the desired effect in the players mental preparations for matches

Hope Jimmy’s going home to some stovies, cocaine and a cuddle

Ha ha after watching that performance he’d have probably needed more than some biff tbh

The woeful, ineffective, negative shite we have been producing this season will give Hearts the perfect chance to turn their season around when we visit.

Regardless of how much they are falling apart.

Sadly that is correct. They will beat us 100%

Pretty pish today.

Started well enough and got the goal I thought we deserved.

But once Joe threw one in, St. Johnstone were by far the better team and should have got the 3 points their play deserved.

McInnes subs were laughable again due to the timing of and the quality they provided. McLennan was particularly woeful.

This brand of football McInnes is churning out is fucking garbage and i'm quickly tiring of McInnes's stewardship.

McInnes out for me.

Yeah you always know when he’ll make his subs and more often then not who they will be and who for too. I’m really bored with him now too. Just don’t get the new contract at all

A few things that really pissed me off today.

It's blowing a gale so we continue to lump long hopeful balls into Cosgrove or into the channels, Devlin hit 4 or 5 long balls either into touch or out for a goal kick in the first 20 minutes alone.

Gallacher substitute is fucking bizarre, he is useless unless he's playing against dross, he's a waste of a jersey. Wilson or McLennen should have been on before him.

Playing 3 similar style centre midfielders and only 3 recognised attacking players against the team that is bottom of the league.

Wilson coming on with 10 minutes to go, what was the fucking point of signing him if he's not going to play him!

And finally, 2 shots on goal.

Aye Wilson must have been desperate to sign or something as do t understand him not playing. Very strange

Playing wilson off Cosgrove is so fucking obvious I just cant see the logic in this punt it up the park pish

Correct 2 up top with Wilson & Cosgrove has to be the answer otherwise what’s the point
  • 2 weeks later...

Called it wrong about McInnes changing it for a couple of games... didn't last 90 minutes and his negatively against a shit Hearts team cost us in the end. The rest still stands.