Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Nit picking process freaks at work

I’m all for doing something properly however some of the shit that goes on at my work is unreal. People not signing things off because somebody used square brackets in a document instead of round ones was the latest. Boils my piss. Pedantry to the point of being disruptive. Just keep things moving woman.

Nit picking process freaks at work

I’m all for doing something properly however some of the shit that goes on at my work is unreal. People not signing things off because somebody used square brackets in a document instead of round ones was the latest. Boils my piss. Pedantry to the point of being disruptive. Just keep things moving woman.

Just people justifying their shit jobs.  The fuck sort of job title is "process owner" anyway.  Gypes.

• Site Sponsor

Players applauding and thumbing up a terribly overhit pass that sails straight out of play.

Try that shit in a game of sidies when you're 12 and you are in for the most vicious abuse possible.

Bugs my happiness.

Ha ha - that's bugged me for years.

Winger runs for 40 yards with nae chance of getting the ball because some bozo like Gash Taylor has blootered the thing into the South Stand yet said winger still gives the thumbs up.

Fucking load of wank.

The blootee should be giving the blooterer a fucking shitload of dogs abuse with threats of a kick to the chugs if he does that again.

Guest milne_afc

Indians and Chinese restaurants offering a European menu of chicken nuggets or an omelette.

Who the fuck orders that shit.

There was a picture of a former Dons youth the other day who I'm told is partial to a chicken maryland from the chinker.