Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

37 minutes ago, Dad said:

My running days alas - well into being over.

Instead - I've turned to Sodastream; cannae get enough of it. As such - I was keen to explore options away from the dealing with SodaStreams shite gas exchange system, when I stumbled across a device to adapt a donor cylinder.

A wee phonecall to BOC later - and we're no far away from starting up Dads Incredible Cylinder Exchange (DICE).

Fed up with paying over the odds fees for a wee spurt of CO2? Toss yourself over to DICE - where every day is craps ?

Fuck off. Prick.

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, Dad said:

My running days alas - well into being over.

Instead - I've turned to Sodastream; cannae get enough of it. As such - I was keen to explore options away from the dealing with SodaStreams shite gas exchange system, when I stumbled across a device to adapt a donor cylinder.

A wee phonecall to BOC later - and we're no far away from starting up Dads Incredible Cylinder Exchange (DICE).

Fed up with paying over the odds fees for a wee spurt of CO2? Toss yourself over to DICE - where every day is craps ?

Dads Incredible Cylinder Kontraption. 

Had to get a painter and decorator in as the bathroom had a leak, got talking to the guy and he said he used to be a virgin airline pilot until the coronavirus kicked aff, he said he’s found it hard making ends meat but the decorating was keeping the wolf from the door. Tried cheering him up by telling him he was really proficient at his job, was a wee white lie as the stairs weren’t painted that well, but 

What a job he did with the landing!

5 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Living in a place where you feel the sun in your face and it feels threatening and razor sharp.

Living in a place that even in the private sector two days a month are for sickies.

Living in a place where achievement isn't as valued as merely existing, work ethic being a stick with which to beat down any taller poppies.

Living in a place where the history is so dark, you couldn't be proud of it or have any decent connection to it, let alone on any spiritual level.

No MEGALOLZ in that pile. 

Eh thank you once again for your opinion of early 1990s Melbourne.

10 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Living in a place where you need gloves

MEGALOL

worst thing was I’ve not needed them for years. 
but thought I’d get some and by time they arrived it was too late.

it’s not so bad here in Europe bri. 

last weekend canals were frozen and ice skating

this weekrnd\tomorrow close to 20degrees predicted

best thing is it’s not in the arsehole of nowhere like PWA (megalols) is