Where Are They Now

19 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

Nae sweat min.

Though I am a regular Twitter user, I've not seen any of said abuse so not within my knowledge sphere.

What I do know is that the mere mention of that cunt's name raises my hackles, so when he's coming that sort of shite, then I'm gan to be annoyed.

Nae sure if you'll have noticed or not, but I'm nae really too keen on the boy...

Fair enough lad. 

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Laichomoray said:

Haha. Darren Mackie - reading champion,first saw that on Abmad. Away for a lookie

Found it.

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/scottish_football/95416/aberdeens-darren-mackie-is-meldrum-primary-schools-reading-champions-except-he-doesnt-read-books.html

Langfield wasn't the best keeper, but he was the best keeper we had at the time. He didn't get the nickname 'Clangers' for nothing. 

But I don't agree with people giving him abuse online. Might as well pick on Tony Warner or Jason Brown if you want to attack a shite keeper. 

At the end of the day he will always go down as an Aberdeen trophy winning keeper and although he could have cost us the game late on with a fuck up that Anderson saved him from, he saved the first penalty which put Inverness off from the outset. 

He seems a decent enough guy. Remember when he shaved his head for the Clutha Helicopter tragedy? 

• Upvote 1
On 10/4/2020 at 11:09 AM, Poodler said:

Classy? Didn't he have a pop at the manager for not letting him go to rangers?

the only sad thing about the whole affair is that his brain injury didn't cut his career short. What might've been for the dons if they had a decent keeper.

Had a bust up with Tango in the Scottish bar in Magaluf for not letting him leave and the proceeded to pish himself later on.

However, over on AberDNA twitter. "Once a don always a don Jamie"

We have the club we deserve.

10 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I loved " If I did read books it would be autobiographies because I enjoy finding out things that have happened in other peoples lives"

If you did enjoy finding out about the peoples lives then you would read autobiographies.

Could just read The Hat. Fucking amazing what you find out about peoples lives on here!