Deid: Terry Pratchett

Ke1t

Terri Garr was great back in the day. Terry towel is great to get you dry quickly.

Terry Pratchett? Meh. Terrible way to go - going to see that with my Dad soon enough no doubt - and very young but his books never did it for me and he seemed like a right pretentious wanker, although totally behind his thoughts on assisted dying.

Terri Garr was great back in the day. Terry towel is great to get you dry quickly.

Terry Pratchett? Meh. Terrible way to go - going to see that with my Dad soon enough no doubt - and very young but his books never did it for me and he seemed like a right pretentious wanker, although totally behind his thoughts on assisted dying.

His assisted dying and your 'assisted' dying are considerably different though

Seems a harsh thing to say about your Dad.

You were obvs cool at school then.

TP is the go to novelist of the role player, the dungeons and dragons enthusiast.

Its fantasty rubbish and by its nature its for geeks.

Not often you nail it Bluto but you have this spot on.

Complete drivel.

Likewise Game of Thrones and all that werewolf, zombie, vampire shite on the television these days.