Some info

minijc

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LondonScottish
he said it was one of those 2 from each section coupons he did it on.

Odds of 20000-1 are just about right to be honest, if not slightly exaggerated. I would have expected around the 12000-1 to 15000-1 for a fourteen team accumulator, but if he's picked a few games with slightly longer odds then his total odds are probably right.

Lets hope it pays off for the lad. :ThumbsDown:

Odds of 20000-1 are just about right to be honest, if not slightly exaggerated. I would have expected around the 12000-1 to 15000-1 for a fourteen team accumulator, but if he's picked a few games with slightly longer odds then his total odds are probably right.

Lets hope it pays off for the lad. :ThumbsDown:

f*ck that i want hearts to lose.

Who is your source MiniJC? I got some cash to play with after laying West Ham big time at 2-0!

A guy on a music forum i use got it from his mate who gets good info, he knew Dowie was getting the dunt 2 weeks before it actually happened and he also knew Pearce was taking the england under 20s job a few days before anything was announced.

It would not suprise me if he got the sack as the chairman had a moan about him taking that england job.

That odds seem right if it's 2 per section although the first time i put on a coupon i had 21 teams on as an accumlater and that was worth

Guest LondonScottish
Find that hard to believe!

You would need about 100 teams to be given odds of 20900/1!

Maybe arithmetic wasn't taught at your school? :ThumbsDown:

With a hundred teams in an accumulator you are talking odds of HUNDREDS OF TRILLIONS to one!!!!!!

TRY AROUND THE REGION OF 1,267,650,600,228,229,401,496,703,205,376 TO 1 working with 100 teams in an accumulator at an average price of approx 2-1

A guy on a music forum i use got it from his mate who gets good info, he knew Dowie was getting the dunt 2 weeks before it actually happened and he also knew Pearce was taking the england under 20s job a few days before anything was announced.

It would not suprise me if he got the sack as the chairman had a moan about him taking that england job.

That odds seem right if it's 2 per section although the first time i put on a coupon i had 21 teams on as an accumlater and that was worth

Find that hard to believe!

You would need about 100 teams to be given odds of 20900/1!

2 from each section would do it. Just 14 results at around evens does it.

Chuck in couple of teams at decent odds and a lot less results needed.

2 from each section would do it. Just 14 results at around evens does it.

Chuck in couple of teams at decent odds and a lot less results needed.

just asked him what it was he did and he said exactly that. 14 results he had man utd to win. he also had tottenham to win yesterday aswell. said it was great when the last one went in. the dons were also another that came through for him.

My mate just popped into get a copy of a coupon from last week to show me the games and odds he had/has on, the guy at he counter asked why he wanted last weeks odds and before he could answer the guy asked if he was the guy waiting for

Archived