Where Are They Now

Shows how garbage league 2 is. And we're signing someone released from a team in it. Exciting.

Taylor? Northampton were league 1, not saying it's a high standard. I think he's been released because they werem't paying his wages in League 1 so they weren't going to be able to pay him in League 2.

Regardless of the circumstances, Northampton fans seem anywhere between "Don't give a fuck" and "YAAAAAS!" at the news of Ash's ejaculation from their 4th tier club. 

That's not the quality of player we should be shooting for. 

• Upvote 2

Could've managed Liverpool, you know, if it wasn't for circumstances outwith his control, you know.

He nae get pumped like 6-0 or something immediately after that statement?

He's an utter dick and he deserves no sympathy.  He'd have been out of the game a long time before now if it weren't for Gordon Strachan.  Speaking of, if that ginger penis gets a position of influence at Dundee, then I fully expect McGhee to be given some kind of role with them.

He nae get pumped like 6-0 or something immediately after that statement?

He's an utter dick and he deserves no sympathy. He'd have been out of the game a long time before now if it weren't for Gordon Strachan. Speaking of, if that ginger penis gets a position of influence at Dundee, then I fully expect McGhee to be given some kind of role with them.

Strachan is McGhees pension provider.

• Site Sponsor

This is a beauty. Fae this day in 1978. Fergie's 1st traing session.

I wonder where Ian Fleming is now, and if he still clawing toldies aff his erse hair?

2 or 3 there I canna quite place.

AC8YhHq.jpg

Ers mi - in front of McLeish

Youthful looking chap - I've nae changed a bit