Where Are They Now

I think I just said "he's a tim cunt" and that was the end of it.

Shit like that happens all the time now. It's partly why I didn't bother with a season ticket this season. Just can't be arsed with the fannies in our support anymore.

Funny that. I've shouted plenty of abuse at Hayes every time he's played against us. I've also witnessed hundreds, if not thousands of others doing the same and never once seen or heard anyone complaining about it. Nobody I know has either.

Funny that. I've shouted plenty of abuse at Hayes every time he's played against us. I've also witnessed hundreds, if not thousands of others doing the same and never once seen or heard anyone complaining about it. Nobody I know has either.

Definitely happened at the Semi. I'm sure it was Zeus I was standing next to as he was shouting a torrent of abuse at Hayes, there was two old guys in front of us and one of them piped up. Can't remember exactly what the old boy said, but he was subjected to some abuse followed by a constant stream of boos and abuse aimed at Hayes. 

Anyone that clapped Hayes when he came back to Pittodrie for the first time after leaving need to have a word with themselves. 

Chuffed for him. Conducted himself very well at Dons compared to Jack and Shinnie

Quality player and will be eager to see how he gets on in EPL. Too much to hope that we'd added a promotion bonus?

I’d like to think we did have some sort of promotion bonus built into the deal. Was it 300k we initially got and then loaned back for a few months. It wouldn’t be unrealistic to expect another 300k or so.

Chuffed for him. Conducted himself very well at Dons compared to Jack and Shinnie

Quality player and will be eager to see how he gets on in EPL. Too much to hope that we'd added a promotion bonus?

I’d like to think we did have some sort of promotion bonus built into the deal. Was it 300k we initially got and then loaned back for a few months. It wouldn’t be unrealistic to expect another 300k or so.

Exactly the type of player we miss. He’s a better player than a lot of midfielders in the premiership, hope he does well there. Sure we would have been just delighted to get our money back for him that we played plus loan back when we looked like going for nothing, then again we could have played a blinder with Fraser

Adam Rooney, deadliest striker in the National League this season with a goal every 129 minutes. Boy's still got it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/national-league/top-scorers

Not enough to get them promoted to the EFL though.

Playoffs for them and given the cash that has been pumped into Salford anything but promotion will be seen as a massive failure.

Got to be an option for us.

Comparable history to McInnes when he arrived ie did adecent job at a lesser Scottish side then not so great in England.

He knows the club and he's not a hun so his stock is higher than Deeks when he arrived.

It doesn't matter what his stock is now compared to when McInnes joined Aberdeen, that was years ago.

What matters is whether he is a better manager than McInnes now.

I don't think he is.

Doubt you'll beat Michael Hector's list, he's 26.

2009–2015 Reading 54 (3)
2009 → Bracknell Town (loan) 3 (0)
2009 → Didcot Town (loan) 3 (0)
2010 → Havant & Waterlooville (loan) 1 (0)
2010 → Oxford City (loan) 6 (0)
2010–2011 → Horsham (loan) 11 (1)
2011 → Dundalk (loan) 11 (2)
2011–2012 → Barnet (loan) 27 (2)
2012 → Shrewsbury Town (loan) 8 (0)
2012–2013 → Aldershot Town (loan) 8 (1)
2013 → Cheltenham Town (loan) 20 (1)
2013–2014 → Aberdeen (loan) 20 (1)
2015– Chelsea 0 (0)
2015–2016 → Reading (loan) 26 (1)
2016–2017 → Eintracht Frankfurt (loan) 22 (1)
2017–2018 → Hull City (loan) 36 (1)
2018– → Sheffield Wednesday (loan)