#2911 ONLINE   Simply Red

Simply Red

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,263 posts
  • Joined 04-June 19

Posted Yesterday, 05:46 PM

David Icke with some mind boggling opinions on his YouTube channel, certainly makes you think...

Makes me think wow what a fucking spastic

#2912 OFFLINE   Captain Caveman

Captain Caveman

Ray Vaughan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,842 posts
  • Joined 06-February 11

Posted Yesterday, 06:04 PM

What’s he saying ?
Support real fitba not the EPL

#2913 OFFLINE   Studebaker-90

Studebaker-90

Dons Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,407 posts
  • Joined 09-May 18

Posted Yesterday, 06:05 PM

Is he the boy that thinks the elite are actually lizard alien people that have morphed in to human form?

#2914 OFFLINE   Captain Caveman

Captain Caveman

Ray Vaughan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,842 posts
  • Joined 06-February 11

Posted Yesterday, 06:10 PM

That cash grabbing hoor the Queen is doing a speech so we will all be fine
Support real fitba not the EPL

#2915 OFFLINE   The Cockney Don

The Cockney Don

Yiddo & a Don

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,750 posts
  • Joined 31-October 13

Posted Yesterday, 06:09 PM

Is he the boy that thinks the elite are actually lizard alien people that have morphed in to human form?

Grandstand host in the 80's.

#2916 OFFLINE   maryhilldon

maryhilldon

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,289 posts
  • Joined 18-January 16

Posted Yesterday, 06:21 PM

Aye. Tried to watch his YouTube vid about the virus and 5G but lasted about 2 mins, talks far too slowly and takes forever to get to the point. No doubt talking pish anyway.

#2917 OFFLINE   YorkDon

YorkDon

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,771 posts
  • Joined 06-June 17

Posted Yesterday, 06:45 PM

Scientology??

#2918 OFFLINE   Bad_Mobby

Bad_Mobby

Jon Bon Stovie

• Members
  • 24,509 posts
  • Joined 06-October 11

Posted Yesterday, 07:10 PM

Teehee

https://www.thesun.c...y-theory-masts/

TPFKATGLA 

#2919 OFFLINE   ebbe

ebbe

1st Team Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,561 posts
  • Joined 03-June 11

Posted Yesterday, 07:22 PM

Maybe time to rethink the moniker.

#2920 OFFLINE   Redforever86

Redforever86

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,010 posts
  • Joined 14-January 14

Posted Yesterday, 08:27 PM

Been stopped once when on foot. Asked me where I was going. Said work, they said ok. I wasnt, I was going to buy drink. Useless cunts.

A copper once asked me if I was off to school. On a Saturday morning.

#2921 OFFLINE   tutankamun

tutankamun

The Boy King

• Moderators
  • 6,608 posts
  • Joined 10-November 07

Posted Yesterday, 08:58 PM

https://www.eveninge...symptoms-dies1/
"Aberdonians, and with some degree of purpose and right on their side, have absolute contempt for Glasgow. There is a side to Aberdonians who (and let's be absolutely honest about this) feel so superior to Glasgow, that you could measure it by the yard."

"What the rest of the world will never understand unless they experience it first hand is that Rangers Football Club is a religion, in itself, built on centuries of religious bigotry."

#2922 OFFLINE   dazzy_deff

dazzy_deff

1st Team Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,946 posts
  • Joined 04-April 07

Posted Yesterday, 09:09 PM

A good guy too tuts.

Acca 6 Original *****

#2923 OFFLINE   tutankamun

tutankamun

The Boy King

• Moderators
  • 6,608 posts
  • Joined 10-November 07

Posted Yesterday, 09:14 PM

A good guy too tuts.

Apparently just sent home with no follow-up from his employer
"Aberdonians, and with some degree of purpose and right on their side, have absolute contempt for Glasgow. There is a side to Aberdonians who (and let's be absolutely honest about this) feel so superior to Glasgow, that you could measure it by the yard."

"What the rest of the world will never understand unless they experience it first hand is that Rangers Football Club is a religion, in itself, built on centuries of religious bigotry."

#2924 OFFLINE   dazzy_deff

dazzy_deff

1st Team Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,946 posts
  • Joined 04-April 07

Posted Yesterday, 09:15 PM

Apparently just sent home with no follow-up from his employer

Not sure the ins and outs as he was employed by Stork.

Acca 6 Original *****

#2925 ONLINE   Simply Red

Simply Red

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,263 posts
  • Joined 04-June 19

Posted Yesterday, 09:32 PM

The oil companies dont give a fuck. The bottom line is too great. Im still going into work everyday, o&g inspection for big company.
The bosses who are all working from home are piling on the pressure, emailing/phoning us workshop disposables to make sure we’re in and keeping the place going and the jobs going out.
If my wife and/or wee boy get the virus from me i will burn their fucking houses down. @Police
I appreciate we need to keep the cog turning and we are happy to do our bit but not at the expense of our families, and especially not at the behest of some cunt sat on his couch safely working from home.

#2926 OFFLINE   dazzy_deff

dazzy_deff

1st Team Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,946 posts
  • Joined 04-April 07

Posted Yesterday, 09:45 PM

The oil companies dont give a fuck. The bottom line is too great. Im still going into work everyday, o&g inspection for big company.
The bosses who are all working from home are piling on the pressure, emailing/phoning us workshop disposables to make sure we’re in and keeping the place going and the jobs going out.
If my wife and/or wee boy get the virus from me i will burn their fucking houses down. @Police
I appreciate we need to keep the cog turning and we are happy to do our bit but not at the expense of our families, and especially not at the behest of some cunt sat on his couch safely working from home.

Resign then.

Acca 6 Original *****

#2927 OFFLINE   Zeus

Zeus

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,948 posts
  • Joined 07-August 15

Posted Yesterday, 09:54 PM

BS?

#2928 OFFLINE   maryhilldon

maryhilldon

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,289 posts
  • Joined 18-January 16

Posted Yesterday, 09:55 PM

A copper once asked me if I was off to school. On a Saturday morning.

You were wearing a school uniform tbf.

#2929 OFFLINE   Bad_Mobby

Bad_Mobby

Jon Bon Stovie

• Members
  • 24,509 posts
  • Joined 06-October 11

Posted Yesterday, 09:59 PM

Not sure the ins and outs as he was employed by Stork.

Margarine was a big thing in the 80’s

Surely they still can’t be on the go?

Should send his CV (Curriculum Vitae) to Lurpak

TPFKATGLA 

#2930 ONLINE   Dad

Dad

old cunt

• Members
  • 20,040 posts
  • Joined 31-January 16

Posted Yesterday, 10:11 PM

Been stopped once when on foot. Asked me where I was going. Said work, they said ok. I wasnt, I was going to buy drink. Useless cunts.

Terrific

All aboard the good ship DWT

#2931 OFFLINE   tutankamun

tutankamun

The Boy King

• Moderators
  • 6,608 posts
  • Joined 10-November 07

Posted Yesterday, 10:12 PM

Oil and gas has been deemed essential by the government so you could look at it from a different viewpoint and say you are doing your bit in the ‘war’ effort. Of course if you are uncomfortable with this and don’t want to do your bit, as dazzy says, you could always resign (or maybe just go on the sick, say you’ve got the symptoms?).

While I am working from home, my wife is a childminder looking after some key worker’s (front line) children, also from our home. She volunteered for it. This obviously puts our whole family at additional risk but we felt it necessary to help enable the key workers to be at work.

#2932 OFFLINE   The Cockney Don

The Cockney Don

Yiddo & a Don

• Members
  • 12,750 posts
  • Joined 31-October 13

Posted Yesterday, 11:23 PM

I got chills again, they're multiplying.

Fucks wrong with me, was fine again during the day.

#2933 OFFLINE   Sooper-hanz

Sooper-hanz

Great as etc.., etc..,

• Members
  • 22,108 posts
  • Joined 12-November 15

Posted Today, 12:02 AM

That's mad. Doesn't sound like an illness or you'd just be 'ill'. Psychosomatic ?  Perhaps Dr @Poodler could offer an opinion.

limericks etc..,

#2934 OFFLINE   tutankamun

tutankamun

The Boy King

• Moderators
  • 6,608 posts
  • Joined 10-November 07

Posted Today, 12:03 AM

Day 1: Symptoms start off mild. Patients may experience a fever, dry cough, or occasional shortness of breath. Some may also feel fatigue and muscle pain. A minority may have had diarrhea or nausea one or two days before this.

Day 3: This is how long it took, on average, before Wenzhou patients were admitted to the hospital after their symptoms started.

Day 5: In severe cases, symptoms could start to worsen. Patients may have difficulty breathing, especially if they are older or have a preexisting health condition.

Day 7: This is how long it took, on average, for the Wuhan patients to be admitted to the hospital after their symptoms started.

Day 8: By this point, patients with severe cases will have most likely developed shortness of breath, pneumonia, or acute respiratory distress syndrome, an illness that may require intubation. ARDS is often fatal.

Day 10: If patients have worsening symptoms, this is the time in the disease's progression when they're likely to be admitted to the ICU. These patients probably have more abdominal pain and appetite loss than patients with milder cases. The virus' fatality rate is hovering at about 4%.

Day 17: On average, people in Wuhan who recovered from the virus were discharged from the hospital after 2 1/2 weeks.

Day 27: Some patients stay in the hospital for longer. The average hospital stay for Wenzhou patients was 27 days.

#2935 OFFLINE   Sooper-hanz

Sooper-hanz

Great as etc.., etc..,

• Members
  • 22,108 posts
  • Joined 12-November 15

Posted Today, 12:06 AM

^^How can you have over 6,000 posts and thats the first one Ive ever noticed?

limericks etc..,

#2936 OFFLINE   Singaporesteve

Singaporesteve

Under 19

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Joined 08-March 19

Posted Today, 12:12 AM

You been hitting the booze heavy ?   I get similar symptoms while at work towards the end of the day, however once home and a couple of swigs of beer, im right as rain again. 

#2937 OFFLINE   tutankamun

tutankamun

The Boy King

• Moderators
  • 6,608 posts
  • Joined 10-November 07

Posted Today, 12:18 AM

^^How can you have over 6,000 posts and thats the first one Ive ever noticed?

Most of my posts were way before you existed

#2938 OFFLINE   BrianFaePerth

BrianFaePerth

Rocket Man

• Members
  • 15,775 posts
  • Joined 26-January 11

Posted Today, 01:42 AM

Love grease
Byen e' Bergen, laget e' Brann

#2939 OFFLINE   alscotoz

alscotoz

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,337 posts
  • Joined 05-August 11

Posted Today, 03:30 AM

Think you’ve gotten the boy muddled up with Kelt.

Yeah, I was thinking Kelt might be an advisor to the bloke.

Never argue with an I D I O T . They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

#2940 OFFLINE   alscotoz

alscotoz

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,337 posts
  • Joined 05-August 11

Posted Today, 03:34 AM

Day 1: Symptoms start off mild. Patients may experience a fever, dry cough, or occasional shortness of breath. Some may also feel fatigue and muscle pain. A minority may have had diarrhea or nausea one or two days before this.

Day 3: This is how long it took, on average, before Wenzhou patients were admitted to the hospital after their symptoms started.

Day 5: In severe cases, symptoms could start to worsen. Patients may have difficulty breathing, especially if they are older or have a preexisting health condition.

Day 7: This is how long it took, on average, for the Wuhan patients to be admitted to the hospital after their symptoms started.

Day 8: By this point, patients with severe cases will have most likely developed shortness of breath, pneumonia, or acute respiratory distress syndrome, an illness that may require intubation. ARDS is often fatal.

Day 10: If patients have worsening symptoms, this is the time in the disease's progression when they're likely to be admitted to the ICU. These patients probably have more abdominal pain and appetite loss than patients with milder cases. The virus' fatality rate is hovering at about 4%.

Day 17: On average, people in Wuhan who recovered from the virus were discharged from the hospital after 2 1/2 weeks.

Day 27: Some patients stay in the hospital for longer. The average hospital stay for Wenzhou patients was 27 days.

That was uplifting

Never argue with an I D I O T . They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

2 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users