Agree about middle of the park. Different playing against Jack for example but Lego heed is a sneaky fucker who always seems to get his way so needs somebody like Gleeson or as you say Ball to stifle his influence.

I'm sure Campbell can do a job but we need someone to be influential in there.  I think we need Ball at RB so I'd be happy to see Gleeson given his chance.  We dont have a great deal of options with Shinnie out.

Looks like we have sold around 12.5k for Sunday, not too bad IMO.

D’ya think so?

I consider that pretty pish for our national cup semi played at a good time against opposition that are unlikely to provide a hateful family unfriendly atmosphere like sevco (which were two of the many reasons for our shit attendance at the lc semi)

IMO another 4K -5k should be standard for a game of this magnitude.

I can only presume that the wives/grannies/brothers in law etc that usually fancy a big day out are busy this weekend

Anyway, didn’t mean to start another attendance debate which is about as interesting as hearing people’s score and formation predictions

D’ya think so?

I consider that pretty pish for our national cup semi played at a good time against opposition that are unlikely to provide a hateful family unfriendly atmosphere like sevco (which were two of the many reasons for our shit attendance at the lc semi)

IMO another 4K -5k should be standard for a game of this magnitude.

I can only presume that the wives/grannies/brothers in law etc that usually fancy a big day out are busy this weekend

Anyway, didn’t mean to start another attendance debate which is about as interesting as hearing people’s score and formation predictions

It's a semi final. Against a team we've failed to beat in the cups for a number of years. There are a load of people not going because they are sick of seeing us lose in finals against them, and I don't really blame them.  

I'm sure Campbell can do a job but we need someone to be influential in there.  I think we need Ball at RB so I'd be happy to see Gleeson given his chance.  We dont have a great deal of options with Shinnie out.

Splinters won't get a game.  He hasn't been getting a run with reserves either, so wont be anywhere near match fit.  McInnes won't pitch him into a Scottish Cup semi-final against Celtic.

Confident about this one, which is based on nothing.

Dons v Hearts final this year with the Dons winning and scuppering their double (again).

If Shinnie was playing, I'd strongly fancy us.  They are under a bit of pressure to win this treble treble... and they've been pretty ordinary under Lennon so far.  Definitely playing the worst football since Ronny Deila.

I think the team will be:

Lewis

Devlin

Considine

McKenna

Lowe

Ferguson

Ball

McLennan

May

McGinn

Cosgrove

I think that's the way he'll go too.

I don't think he'll move Ball from right back.

He put Gleeson on quite early against Dundee, and I thought that was a bit of a clue as to him starting against Celtic.

Aye, and splinters looked miles off the pace when he did get on!  We've known about Shinnie for a while now - surely give him a few 90 minutes with the stiffs, if he's in your plans to start the semi-final?

Tough one trying to guess what line up will be, will be a 433 I think same formation of the good 2nd half at parkehad and the 2-0 at ibrox, I can’t see him wanting to change the defence which got a clean sheet at Celtic park and won 2-0 at ibrox but I think it will come down to if he trusts Glesson enough to start which hasn’t seemed to be the case so far this season

So. To sum up. We’re confident because we’re a bit less shit than we were, at least we would be if we had a right back and separately a midfield. And an attacker who could play off our big lad who’ll be booked in the first ten minutes. And they’re a bit more shit than they were but they are pursuing a treble treble so they must have something about them, as long as you’re not wearing a Barca top.

That’s all the confidence I need.

1-0 Dons. Sclaff off of Consi’s erse.

Tough one trying to guess what line up will be, will be a 433 I think same formation of the good 2nd half at parkehad and the 2-0 at ibrox, I can’t see him wanting to change the defence which got a clean sheet at Celtic park and won 2-0 at ibrox but I think it will come down to if he trusts Glesson enough to start which hasn’t seemed to be the case so far this season

Parkehad. I believe it's pronounced parkjihad

So. To sum up. We’re confident because we’re a bit less shit than we were, at least we would be if we had a right back and separately a midfield. And an attacker who could play off our big lad who’ll be booked in the first ten minutes. And they’re a bit more shit than they were but they are pursuing a treble treble so they must have something about them, as long as you’re not wearing a Barca top.

That’s all the confidence I need.

1-0 Dons. Sclaff off of Consi’s erse.

We always seem to get Celtic in the cups at the wrong time.

They've usually been flying going into the finals... now when we get them, badly off form, in a semi, and we're struggling ourselves. Very frustrating.