English Premier League

37 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

think mufc have garnered the most number of points out of all epl teams in 2020.

think Liverpool are prob the better side; not as good as last year but less prone to errors than United.

wouldn’t be surprised to see United finish above city tho.

They don't. 

Liverpool have collected 77 from 35 games, City 66 from 32 games and Utd 65 from 33 games.

2 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

They don't. 

Liverpool have collected 77 from 35 games, City 66 from 32 games and Utd 65 from 33 games.

was something very similar then.

heard it on the radio from some statto dweeb

thinking it may have been since bruno fernandinios debut actually 

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I reckon Lamps is their problem. Trying to keep 20+ happy and doesn't know his best 11. Neither do I as it keeps on chopping and changing. Can't understand buying Werner. Already loaded up top. Hudson-Odoi a fantastic talent. 

A likeable man. Was given loads to spend though and has made a raj of it, from what I see. Must be difficult trying to keep players happy, always thought that CHO looked good but never got a start. Must have a bad attitude in training 

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

Really good article mini min. Enjoyed it. Makes a heap of sense. Cheers.

Anyone watch this league? The boy Pope is REALLY good and MUST be first pick for the guffy cunts now, particularly as Pickford continues to show himself up for what he is, which is shite. He totally bottled it yesterday, again.

I came across it through a tim blog that was suggesting rangers are at it, that blog gives a lot of detail and links to various articles, although the general tone comes off as bitter and clutching at straws as his team flounders.

Yeah I like Pope, looks to be in the mould of a traditional keeper, none of this sweeper keeper pish that is ruining the game and allows poor goalkeepers to have a career despite being shit at the basics.

since last discussed it with you rockstar, city have been very impressive and United reverted back to being not title challengers

losing to sheffield wednesday was schoolboy stuff and never get away with that when city are on their current form

regardless of today’s result, still citys title to lose now imo

41 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

since last discussed it with you rockstar, city have been very impressive and United reverted back to being not title challengers

losing to sheffield wednesday was schoolboy stuff and never get away with that when city are on their current form

regardless of today’s result, still citys title to lose now imo

L

O

L