Tv Series

I hate gavin and stacey almost as much as that podcast with grado and ewen "fake laugh" cameron. Grado must cringe, take the money and go. You no coming for a Christmas drink grado, naw I've got summit on. Football daft, that's the boy. Makes you squirm listening to that jam tart cameron, joylord of the highest order.

Back in the day when the wwe was the wwf, this jack nicklaus hairdo, wurzel lookalike used to come rushing in when things got out of hand, we are talking pre internet, soft focus, tv. I was positive macho man used to stot about in that gear all day, every day. Sensational queen sherri, before Trish stratus and stacey keibler appeared she was the hottest. Elizabeth was just a pain in the neck.

Wurzel gummidge was terrifying, changing heads. Who would win in a scrap, wurzel or the fear sniffer from jeepers creepers. I think wurzel coz he was the undead, therefore fear did not exist in his collection of craniums.

Only an excuse.

Jesus fuck, that's a brutal show.

Its maybe a reflection on me, but that show didn't raise a single laugh out of me.

Worse than watching McInnes latest Aberdeen team.

Surprised you put yourself through that torture pal, it’s been horrific for years. Amazed it’s still going tbh

Only an excuse.

Jesus fuck, that's a brutal show.

Its maybe a reflection on me, but that show didn't raise a single laugh out of me.

Worse than watching McInnes latest Aberdeen team.

Watched it this Hogmanay for the first time in years. I think I laughed twice.

Same garbage I remembered it being.