St. Johnstone V Aberdeen

Good win today, saw it on REDTV. I liked the style of play we used, very attractive especially in the second half.

Shinnie was immense again, keep this up and he will be getting inquiies from lower rung EPL teams screw Sevco.

I thought McLennan had a great game and was upset he was taken off..hope he is not injured.

And that assault by that dick Foster on GMS deserved a red.

Yeah?

Sounds like Shinnie had a great game. Hopefully Ball done enough to get himself a new deal. Always thought he was best kept as far away from defence as possible but seems he made a better job at RB than anything we've seen from Logan this season.

Happy days.

Whilst Logan hasn't been in the best of form he's far and away our best right back and we miss him when he's not in the team, especially against the better sides.

We need to bring in a younger and proper right back to replace Logan when his deal is up. Ball is a makeshift right back and one good game there shouldn't make people think otherwise. He's a decent squad player and I'd have no issue with him being around the place to fulfil that role.