Forums

1. AFC Chat Football Forums

1. AFC and Scottish Football

General, straight, no nonsense chat about Aberdeen Football Club and Scottish football in general.

All transfer talk and rumours in here

Non-SPFL Stuff. Fill Your Boots...

Contact details, travel information... Inter Ma Lamb News

1. The Pub

Non football related chat and banter.

Get tips and share your winnings.

Games, Music and Movies

Chat about other sports for a change.

Total Members
    Most Online
    Young_yin1903
    Newest Member
    Young_yin1903

• ūüėā It was posted on here a few days ago... some said he'd sustained a bad injury in training.¬† Maybe it was yourself?¬† Quite a lot of information starting to leak out of the club these days... Del used to run a very tight ship.¬† Not so much anymore!¬†
    • Hamilton 1 - 1¬†St Mirren Kilmarnock¬† 2- 0¬†St Johnstone Ross County 1 - 1¬†Dundee United Hibernian 2 - 0¬†Motherwell Livingston 0 - 4¬†Sevco.
    • Leicester is in lockdown so we cant go . Aberdeen is in lockdown also so maybe the governments can arrange a road corridor between the two places so we can go and see this lovely city if we dont stop anywhere inbetween.¬†
    • The past three seasons we've been plagued by injuries. Needs to be addressed ASAP.
    • Motherwell looked really poor (Again) tonight. Just heard they haven't won a match since they beat us at Pittordrie in January. Correct me if I'm wrong but its around 10 games without a win for them. They looked poor last week against Dundee Utd too. Dropping points at home and have a poor¬†away record. Motherwell's new signing Lamie has been atrocious so far. Killie look a decent outfit but are also dropping points in matches they really should have won - Burke can't stop scoring for Killie. Livingston have clearly been affected by the loss of some key players. I don't think they'll make top 6 this season. I honestly believe we are miles ahead of the rest just need to recruit a decent striker to cover for Main and Cosgrove. Hibs have done well to grind out results but they will lose momentum before the month comes to an end.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts