Premier League Darts

Ron1903

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor quality in the BDO worlds so far this year. Just 9 players out of the 40 in first rounds have achieved a 90+ average and just 2 players (Anderson 95.16 and Robson 98.37) have got a 95 average.

(Compared to PDC first round with 22 players having 90+ average and 5 with 95 plus.)

Guest stoney
Stoney's getting a slot.

Would show them a thing or two

Incidently the BDO is utter ding notice tasty christine hyde (webbers girlfriend) on a few times shes a cracking darts player, plays in our league

Guest stoney
I believe so yes. As does Pecker Woods....think he got beat the other night?!?

Aye she plays for the kitty now i think!

Aye pecker is mince i played him in our league match 3 months ago, i played mince and still had darts to beat him ;)

he wouldnt get a game for the horse thats for sure

I would eat my hat if she got invited......would offer nothing to the event!!!

Mardle and Lewis for me.......

I doubt she will get invited, however she would add something completley new to the event: a woman. Of course she would get beat pretty much every week but I reckon she would bump up the viewing figures, which is what they are after at the end of the day.

Still i hope its gary anderson after he wins the bdo.

Guest stoney
a wins a win lol and was that a bite ?

From you? yes it was but i dont class those as bites as its like doing the old pointing at a fake stain on a retards shirt before flicking his nose when he looks down, gets boring after a while :ThumbsDown:

Guest stoney

that used to be my claim to fame, changed my darts last month and scoring really well but cant get the range for doubles for some reason!

We should have a AFC-Hat challenge few darts players on the site

I should play you some time. Got a 12-dart leg on sunday night, was well chuffed :crossfingers:

If thats true , Which i must admit i do not think it is it would be very impressive.

With all the darts i have watched on the TV the last few weeks a 12 darter by the pro's is not that common.

The Premier league wild cards will IMO be Mardle and Hamilton/Lewis

I think they are getting announced the morn so canna see someone from the BDO getting picked.

If thats true , Which i must admit i do not think it is it would be very impressive.

With all the darts i have watched on the TV the last few weeks a 12 darter by the pro's is not that common.

The Premier league wild cards will IMO be Mardle and Hamilton/Lewis

I think they are getting announced the morn so canna see someone from the BDO getting picked.

The guys on TV will hit 9, 10, 11 and 12 dart legs all the time while practising. I wasn't playing a match or anything just my mate down the pub. Best I've done before that was 14.