Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

What exactly are they investigating? How are they going to work out who made a monkey chat lip read everyone from CCTV?

Budge treats these things like witch trials. She has previous for banning first then asking questions. Or not even bothering with questions. How ever is she gonna get an OBE unless she can claim to have cleaned up football?

I bumped into 3 mates in the pub no seen in a while. All Jambos. The entire conversation around Hearts consisted of, you going Saturday? Nah, fuck that. Ah dinnae go any more. Nah, me neither. Shite.

The Hearts support is now. 10% pro-Budge cult. 40% go out of habit. 40% apathetic and drifting away / now unfazed by results. 10% openly despise the Budge regime and Levein.

At least Robinson created more anger. Budge has created a huge amount of just couldn't care less. The kinda feeling I have when someone asks me about rugby and says, I see Edinburgh won again. I now feel that for Hearts. That's what she's done. Rangers pump us 4 nil in the semi? So what. Today's headline is Hearts fans have put £9m in total in from FOH. Millions went to her brother, to help with the stand in a job well beyong his firm's experience and with no procurement process. Fuck sake, even her nephew is employed now as the fans bar manager. We just had the team photo taken, she's in the front row centre. The team. Photo. Mid centre. A Budge.

We're fucking mugs. Wish Hampden was empty. That'd be a message to her.

I bumped into 3 mates in the pub no seen in a while. All Jambos. The entire conversation around Hearts consisted of, you going Saturday? Nah, fuck that. Ah dinnae go any more. Nah, me neither. Shite.

The Hearts support is now. 10% pro-Budge cult. 40% go out of habit. 40% apathetic and drifting away / now unfazed by results. 10% openly despise the Budge regime and Levein.

At least Robinson created more anger. Budge has created a huge amount of just couldn't care less. The kinda feeling I have when someone asks me about rugby and says, I see Edinburgh won again. I now feel that for Hearts. That's what she's done. Rangers pump us 4 nil in the semi? So what. Today's headline is Hearts fans have put £9m in total in from FOH. Millions went to her brother, to help with the stand in a job well beyong his firm's experience and with no procurement process. Fuck sake, even her nephew is employed now as the fans bar manager. We just had the team photo taken, she's in the front row centre. The team. Photo. Mid centre. A Budge.

Great stuff.

At least you got a Point at Livi Today !!

Your mates obviously realise what most of us do in that the old duopoly has well and truly returned for good. Distant third place league finishes and regular cup semi-final pumpings at Hampden to look forward to from either of them.

It's not just Hearts fans that can't be fucked with that anymore.

Your mates obviously realise what most of us do in that the old duopoly has well and truly returned for good. Distant third place league finishes and regular cup semi-final pumpings at Hampden to look forward to from either of them.

It's not just Hearts fans that can't be fucked with that anymore.

Our games fucked essentially.

Would be excellent without the old firm and all their hangers on I reckon but with them it's just the same old shit being served up to the rest of us every week.

Shame but that's the reality.

Our games fucked essentially.

Would be excellent without the old firm and all their hangers on I reckon but with them it's just the same old shit being served up to the rest of us every week.

Shame but that's the reality.

Unfortunately the game is fucked up here. As you say it is the reality. In a league where there is next to fuck all tv money (and the amount there is isn't evenly distributed) then unfortunately what clubs take in gate money makes a huge difference. If Aberdeen were competing against the ugly sisters in the EPL we would have a far better chance of getting closer to them or properly competing against them as the majority of the money comes from tv which is evenly split.

With the huns now firmly re-established as Celtic's permanent main competitor I think a lot of Scottish football fans have more apathy than ever towards the game up here. Poor cup semi-final sales tickets from Hibs and Hearts fans kind of back that feeling up.