Derek Adams sacked by Plymouth.

Scotland job open for a manager looking to raise his profile for a move back to the big leagues. 

Could happen. 

Seen Moyes walking to the car park with Iain Maxwell yesterday. He was also at Parkhead and St Mirren on Saturday so I think we have our man.

Near the worst performance of the season. Deserved to get about 5 past us.

Disagree. Huns have been playing well and came out flying as expected. We wasted time and limited them to few chances, Lewis great save from Defoe a side the others were half chances at best. Game plan was to frustrate first half and second half the huns have been flagging even in recent weeks. Don't think they looked great at all in the second half and were helped by two penalties. We were pretty bad but still relatively well organised and tried to use what we had available to us. If that's them playing at the best level they have all season and they are taking encouragement from that for next season then I am happy.

They have made signings like Hastie, Jones and Stewart which for me won't make them any better next season. Stock piling guys on a wedge that are the standard of player we can attract and that goes for the likes of Kamara, Jack, Flanagan, Halliday, Goldson, Katic to name a few that really aren't any better than what we can get in the door on much less money. 

Tims have proper match winners in their team in comparison and if they strengthen will be hard to catch. Huns will capitulate if they fall behind in the league early doors and are papped out the europa league with a tougher draw this year. We just need to regroup and hopefully been scouting better for this summer and we will be fine. 

Half these players they have signed will be signed 'as an investment' & will likely be loaned out in hope they perform & they can be sold for profit. Also so they can weaken other Scottish sides for when they play them.

Stewart for example IMO will likely be loaned to Killie. Hastie back to Motherwell in January.

Jones will also probably only be given until January to see if he meets first team criteria.

They haven't really signed any players yet for next season without thinking their most likely outcome will be loaning them out. Preferably to direct competitors.

Back to the old days. Copying Celtic basically

Disagree. Huns have been playing well and came out flying as expected. We wasted time and limited them to few chances, Lewis great save from Defoe a side the others were half chances at best. Game plan was to frustrate first half and second half the huns have been flagging even in recent weeks. Don't think they looked great at all in the second half and were helped by two penalties. We were pretty bad but still relatively well organised and tried to use what we had available to us. If that's them playing at the best level they have all season and they are taking encouragement from that for next season then I am happy.

They have made signings like Hastie, Jones and Stewart which for me won't make them any better next season. Stock piling guys on a wedge that are the standard of player we can attract and that goes for the likes of Kamara, Jack, Flanagan, Halliday, Goldson, Katic to name a few that really aren't any better than what we can get in the door on much less money.

Tims have proper match winners in their team in comparison and if they strengthen will be hard to catch. Huns will capitulate if they fall behind in the league early doors and are papped out the europa league with a tougher draw this year. We just need to regroup and hopefully been scouting better for this summer and we will be fine.

Nah we never got near them all game. A brief period where Campbell came on aside we hardly made 5 passes in a row.

A pathetic performance. We looked like a team who believes we are inferior to them.

Point being. They are minimal investments on the cheap & no loss type signings but not with a view to actually be first team regulars for them. More likely others.

They will be still going for 'big name' 'marquee' type signings.

So wouldn't get too excited about thinking their signings so far for next season are the extent of their aims

The worry i have is that we get to the end of the season and say we got to a final, a semi and finished 3rd so it's not all that bad, forgetting the utter dross we have had to endure like yesterday. We have become an utter nightmare to watch and i'm struggling to think of a game where we have looked good in. This sitting back against the 2 weegie clubs and trying to hit them on the break is wearing thin. We have taken advantage of Rangers this season, due to the fact they are utter pish, despite what the media would have you believe. 

If Derek's signing policy continues the way it has, next season will be an absolute chore. 

Well the huns have got to stop this ten in a row, that'll be them maxing out their credit hoping they can stop it. Financially it doesn't make sense to compete with celtic, unless they stumble into some amazing good fortune and stevie g, lol, dips into his own pocket and produces 3 or 4 new loans.

The next to seasons can make or break this black hole that just swallow cash, the ibrox black hole. Go on stevie g, convince the board to help you out.

Nah we never got near them all game. A brief period where Campbell came on aside we hardly made 5 passes in a row.

A pathetic performance. We looked like a team who believes we are inferior to them.

This is it in a nutshell. 

There's no 'Fuck these guys' attitude either in our manager or our players. No arrogance or even confidence. 

THAT is the difference between us and the blue vermin. 

Guest the shepherd

A Paul Hartley figure

A Jim Bett figure more like. A Hartley type figure is not the type of figure we require in the middle of the park and would create further instability, something we badly need to avoid.

There's no 'Fuck these guys' attitude either in our manager or our players. No arrogance or even confidence.

Right. That's the main difference. Lol.

We won 3 and drew one of the 6 games against Sevco. I've seen plenty of "fuck these guys" v the cunts this season.

We got fucked by 2 dodgy pens at ibroke. We had a shite team out ana.

And of course we should as, as officially confirmed by the league, have had a penalty and them a man sent off at 3-2 the other game we lost.

But, apart from the 4-2 at Pittodrie, we always play to defend and hopefully nick a goal. When it works, great. When it doesn't, it makes me feel like we're way behind them now.

We were missing a lot of players on Sunday, however

Sorry been saying that since they emerged from the Championship undergrowth. Told I was obsessed.

Now they’ve spent some cash - yes they are better, certainly deeper in terms of squad. But McInnes was affording the same respect to wankstains like jo Garner, jo Barton, Lee fucking Wallace ffs.

We won 3 and drew one of the 6 games against Sevco. I've seen plenty of "fuck these guys" v the cunts this season.

What a load of shit, Lewis kept us in the game until the pens and I think they'd have still gotten a result without them, we were garbage the team had fuck all about them next to no fight at all, night and day compared to previous trips down there.

• Upvote 2

What a load of shit, Lewis kept us in the game until the pens and I think they'd have still gotten a result without them, we were garbage the team had fuck all about them next to no fight at all, night and day compared to previous trips down there.

What makes you think they would have got a result without the penalties? They never managed to score without it being at a penalty, even against ten men.

• Upvote 1

Just got round to watching the highlights. Both penalty decisions were complete jokes but not unexpected when you play there refs normally can't wait to give them pens at Ibrox.

Defoe escaping any punishment for clearly striking Lewis in the face and Considine getting a second yellow for brushing the cheating Croatian cunts hair sums up just what you're up against with referees when playing at that ground.

They played us off the park from the very start, and if we'd escaped with a nil nil we'd have been extremely fortunate to do so. 

Regardless of how shite our team was there was no effort to attack, just sit in and limit the expected damage. 

So, yes, attitude is a huge factor. 

If you disagree, fine... but why the need to go the extra mile and be a prick into the bargain? 

Or is that not an extra mile for you? 

• Upvote 3

What makes you think they would have got a result without the penalties? They never managed to score without it being at a penalty, even against ten men.

Well at worst they'd have gotten a draw as there was no hope in hell we were scoring yesterday, when we were down to 10men they didn't have to do much they were cruising at that point, 64% possession as well as plenty of shots on target with Lewis keeping the score respectable.

Aye and it’s McDogshit’s piss poor recruitment that’s left us fielding a shite team. Woefully under prepared for a full campaign as per. 3 or 4 injuries and suspensions and we’re unable to compete.

• Upvote 1

A Jim Bett figure more like. A Hartley type figure is not the type of figure we require in the middle of the park and would create further instability, something we badly need to avoid.

No fucking way we'd be remotely likely to afford a player of Bett's ability nowadays.  :(

But yes, he's exactly the type of player to guide the two young midfielders. Strachan did it earlier with Simpson and Cooper, to a certain extent.