Aberdeen 2 - 0 Hamilton

Was saying to my old man last night he's looking like he's been on a big bender over the summer.

Has anyone else's season ticket not come yet? Arsed queing on match day

As of yesterday it hadn't arrived. Club making a cunt of it as usual. Everybody elses fault of course.

Really looking forward to this one. 4-0 Dons. Maynard to get his first goal.

Arnason is a must for centre back on Sunday. I think he could form a solid partnership with O'Connor if they're given sufficient time together.

I think Scott Wright could do with a loan to a decent Championship club e.g. Dundee Utd, Falkirk, St Murder. Obviously a talented young lad but needs a season of games in him to kick on.

• Downvote 1

Really looking forward to this one. 4-0 Dons. Maynard to get his first goal.

Arnason is a must for centre back on Sunday. I think he could form a solid partnership with O'Connor if they're given sufficient time together.

I think Scott Wright could do with a loan to a decent Championship club e.g. Dundee Utd, Falkirk, St Murder. Obviously a talented young lad but needs a season of games in him to kick on.

Absolutely not a chance we should be loaning out scott wright.

Wright out on loan FFS. :rolleyes:

We haven't yet even begun to work out the best set-up for all the attacking players at our disposal, so to suggest ditching one of them (especially as none of the others are naturally comfortable playing wide-right, Scott Wright's natural position) is downright weird.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see him play and do well for us but a hat-trick in a meaningless game against a makeshift Partick Thistle side doesn't show he's ready to be a key figure for us when it matters.

A season long loan at a club where he'll play 30 odd games would be ideal for him I feel.

• Downvote 2

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see him play and do well for us but a hat-trick in a meaningless game against a makeshift Partick Thistle side doesn't show he's ready to be a key figure for us when it matters.

A season long loan at a club where he'll play 30 odd games would be ideal for him I feel.

A season long no loan playing 30 games for us would be ideal for him.

• Upvote 1