Aberdeen V Celtic

Shut the fuck up you mongo. Haven't been bad here at all.

0-2.

2 shots on target.

Clearly I'm a mongo for thinking that's poor.

This second have has fizzled out into an a training session.

Wall puncher

We’ve done better than I thought we were going to. Created a couple of pretty decent chances.

Is this the day AFC chat becomes proper tinpot?

Had worse performances but overall incredibly meek attempt at preventing them winning it at our place.

6-0 in the last two games v Celtic.

But we aren't playing bad?

Some of you guys need to wake up. This is dangerous sleepwalking stuff. Horrendous in all thirds of the pitch.

Is this the day AFC chat becomes proper tinpot?

Had worse performances but overall incredibly meek attempt at preventing them winning it at our place.

Dry your eyes min. We are decimated with injuries, average age of the bench must have been 17/18. There was spells in the game I actually thought we played quite well.

It would have been slightly delusional expecting to get anything else. With our form and injuries I was expecting a lot worse..

So you say, down in Glasgow and plenty Celtic fans agree we done okay.

It's torture here BTW :laughing:

Fuck watching this anywhere but in the house.

We did OK in spells but again we were comfortably beaten.

Dry your eyes min. We are decimated with injuries, average age of the bench must have been 17/18. There was spells in the game I actually thought we played quite well.

It would have been slightly delusional expecting to get anything else. With our form and injuries I was expecting a lot worse..

Put out a team of talented players.

May looked good at other clubs.

Wilson was meant to be the man.

Stewart looked good at other clubs.

All of them were absolutely fucking horeshit today. This all falls down to one man.

Also; Devlin is horse shit.

Yup.

Wilson though, ffs.

Night and day from last week. First half was good.

Idiots in this pub dancing about.

Better than last week. But last week we should've got a point. Today we were soundly beaten without any refereeing errors.

I'm sorry I just can't agree in saying we were good.

Was not expecting us to take any points in this one. Hopefully we can hold on to 3rd for an automatic euro spot otherwise have to cheer on Celtic to beat Hearts get in the backdoor with a 4th place finish.  I think Aberdeen is running on fumes with all the injuries.   The Board is going to need to spend some real money as they have left too many key players walk  without adequately replacing them.  Some positives from the youngsters who broke into the lineup plus Ferguson and Cosgrove however overall very inconsistent team performance especially at home.   

Better than last week. But last week we should've got a point. Today we were soundly beaten without any refereeing errors.

I'm sorry I just can't agree in saying we were good.

First half we were better. Second half, meh. We'd beat every other team in the league playing like that.

First half we were better. Second half, meh. We'd beat every other team in the league playing like that.

We'd have been 2 up at half time if Wilson hadn't fucked his chance.

That's the guy who was brought in to be our talisman, that's who all the DNA money supposedly goes on.

Again, like I said, something needs changed from top to bottom. We won't beat Celtic every game but the comfortable defeats for them are getting boring.