Motherwell 1 - 3 Aberdeen

Competition : Scottish Premiership

Date : Friday 23rd December 2016

Venue : Fir Park

Kick off time : 7.45pm.

My Line-up

----------------------------------------------------Lewis------------------------------------------------------------

------------Logan---------------O'Connor-----------------Considine------------------Shinnie----------------

----------------------------------------------------Jack--------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------McLean----------------Maddison------------------Hayes-------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------McGinn-----------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------Rooney-----------------------------------------------------------

Score prediction

1 - 0 win (McLean).

2-1 Motherwell, Dons to go one up in the first half and McDonald to fuck us over with a second half double.

To rub salt into the wounds, he'll probably score the winner by out jumping Taylor in the 80th minute to bullet a header into the corner.

I know its not positive but I've been ground into the dirt watching this shit over the last couple of months.

I think your line up is right since it's what would be acknowledged as our strongest for what has become a must win game. I say this on the basis he's not dropping Jack any time soon. Would consider Pawlett for Maddison since the loon is unsurprisingly looking jaded.

Fancy trying a triangle of Pawlett, Maddison and Maclean or even further out, Pawlett, McGinn and Maclean with someone else doing the right wing shift but it's too high risk for this game.

Out!

Parents over visiting from Gran Canaria, and booked a meal for my brothers 40th.........

.....in Fecking MOTHERWELL!!!

Bad enough them organising a meal without consulting the fixture list, but to book a restaurant in Motherwell is just taking the piss!

Surely they are taking piss? Why would anyone go for a meal in Motherwell