Aberdeen V Hamilton

I think the theory is one will play the inswinger and the other the outswinger so the defence don't know whether to stay deep or push out. See the goal for example where Taylor hangs back a bit.

Our player movement seems to be identical regardless though. Maclean goes to the near post, three centre halves along the six yard line with Rooney blocking the keeper. Given the number we had I can only really think of one save from the keeper we had (plus the disallowed goal) direct from a corner.

I thought the Maddison substitution worked a treat , it gave us great impetus at the time and we went on to dominate the next 15 mins or so . Also thought Shinnie and Hayes were working well down the left .

He then takes on O Connor and the whole shape / dynamic of the team changed . Should have replaced Rooney for Storey for the last 10 to stretch them

Anyone else notice Reynolds (1:17). Had he handled that then it was penalty, possibly 2-2 and down to 10 men. Not the first time he's done something daft like that!

Didn't say it did! Wind yer neck in.

I wasn't chastisging him either? (whatever that means)

Just noticed that he looked like he was away to handle it!

Eh?

• Downvote 1

let's take this in nice easy to digest chunks

1) I had just posted about us not feeding rooney properly, then he scored - hence the edit

2) the fan I was chastising here, was one who picked up on a piece in the game yesterday where the ball almost hit Reynold's hand and the OP used this as a reason to call Reynolds an . Now, surely I am right in that instance, that THAT is a new low for our fans?

the amount of games I go to right now are minimal, yep - have other things taking my time up

i went to more games when we were utter dung, which actually, should be more commendable

I find it really interesting that you are in a position to chastisise other fans , when it could be pointed out that you are as bad, if not worse, yourself.

1 man showing for the ball with no movement at all from others really isn't working.

That said 3 points is what I wanted from the game, I got that. We move on to Hearts with a bit of confidence.

The 1 being Maclean. I'd also highlight one of your "others" always turning his back when the thrower is looking for options. Won't say who though. You watch and form your own opinion.

let's take this in nice easy to digest chunks

1) I had just posted about us not feeding rooney properly, then he scored - hence the edit

2) the fan I was chastising here, was one who picked up on a piece in the game yesterday where the ball almost hit Reynold's hand and the OP used this as a reason to call Reynolds an . Now, surely I am right in that instance, that THAT is a new low for our fans?

the amount of games I go to right now are minimal, yep - have other things taking my time up

i went to more games when we were utter dung, which actually, should be more commendable

I was pointing out that I thought it looked like he "deliberately" tried to handle the cross (1 minute and 17 seconds into the highlights clip above). I'm hardly going to point out an incident where he almost accidentally handled the ball!! I did state the exact time it happened on the clip and wasn't expecting agreement all round but hardly think my comment/observation is a new low!

It's not the first time he's put his hand up to handle a cross and give away a penalty. Just sayin like

FTR I thought he had a nae bad game.

No you haven't. As mods we can see all PMs

You are complete moron. How in gods name you are a mod I don't know. It's blatantly obvious when folk are taking the piss yet you seem to almost always take it the wrong way. You take what folk have to say far to literally - just remember its a football forum.

• Upvote 2

I was pointing out that I thought it looked like he "deliberately" tried to handle the cross (1 minute and 17 seconds into the highlights clip above). I'm hardly going to point out an incident where he almost accidentally handled the ball!! I did state the exact time it happened on the clip and wasn't expecting agreement all round but hardly think my comment/observation is a new low!

It's not the first time he's put his hand up to handle a cross and give away a penalty. Just sayin like

FTR I thought he had a nae bad game. [/quote

I think you're High

Yes that's right I'm high and I've reached a new low.

Clown!

You are complete moron. How in gods name you are a mod I don't know. It's blatantly obvious when folk are taking the piss yet you seem to almost always take it the wrong way. You take what folk have to say far to literally - just remember its a football forum.

Aye he's definitely not just winding you up.

IPB moderators cannot see PMs and he's not a mod anyway