Aberdeen V Hamilton

I would like us to go with Considine in the middle of defence along with O'Connor, Shinnie at left back with Maclean and Jack in the middle, Pawlette or Maddison as the attacking midfielder. With the lack of options for a mobile striker I would like to go with McGinn or Maddison up front. McGinn has proved himself in this position. We may lose goals but we would crucify most teams hitting them on the break. However, with this line up we would need to play with urgency and with the ball on the deck. Deke has went with similar line ups but has not fully committed to all out attack and has kept faith with the slow striker.

No point in trying to out muscle teams or match strength as we simply don't have the players.

Agree. With Fridays level of supply Rooney will come good. Like the idea of McGinn more central if we can replace him with someone out wide. Don't see Maddison in that role though so for now leave him where he is. From second half on the tele the difference seemed to be Maclean. Jack did the ordinary stuff, helped by Macleans refound movement and Shinnies drive. Keep Maddison on the bench and bring on for Kenny once the game is won.

And feed Hayes at every opportunity.

3-0 Reds.

What is with folk desperate to change the team?

We had a good win on Friday, I think it's imperative we keep Hayes, McTim and RooDawg together.

Yes indeed, the fact they compliment one another is also boosted by the fact they are thick as thieves off the park - esp McGinn and Hayes.

This is also why I am confident we will retain McGinn, as players always like it when they are genuinely good friends with team mates.

Anyway, clean sheet and at least a 3-goal win will suffice here.

Guest milne_afc

Is that the ex-boyband fella?

No, it's the La Liga nause. I think he's definitely AFC, but given his dress sense* and the company he kept prior to the league cup final you'd be forgiven for thinking him a Tim.

*Paki sliders and ill-fitting Asda denim.