Hearts 0 - 1 Aberdeen

In

Hearts at the moment are very much there for the taking.

McInnes likely to go with a physical line-up and do his usual of worrying too much about stopping them rather than focusing on what we can do. So fully expecting Taylor and Stockley to start.

I think he'll go with

Lewis

Logan Taylor Reynolds Considine

McLean Jack Shinnie Hayes

Stockley

Rooney

Wouldn't be surprised to see O'Connor in midfield either.

Ken we won the night but concerned we converted so many chances into very little goals against pishy Hamilton - it's going to be tougher competition in the house of pain. We NEED to be right up for this and drive at the goal.

My biggest worry was mentioned earlier - if Mcinnes is going to tinker too much to "deal with them" rather than play our own game.

I strangely managed to get a ticket for this rather easily. Last season I had to go in the Hearts end and the recent game at Ibrox I was scrambling for a ticket days before the game, but had no problems with this one.

Possibly the last time we'll see Tynecastle in it's current guise (unless we get them in the cup). Next time we'll be there the likelihood is the main stand will have been replaced.

NB: We are due to go there in the top six, but I believe Hearts are requesting for the last few games of the season to be away from home, so more than likely we'd play them three times at Pittodrie.