Hearts 0 - 1 Aberdeen

In!

I get booted out of the office at about midday on Friday, and my office is only a 15 minute walk from Tynecastle, so a boozy afternoon pre-game awaits.

COYFR

So, are you often booted out of the East and Mid Lothian Drugs and STD centre? NHS staff should get more protection from jerks like you.

Would be lovely to play to our own strengths and win the match. Especially if Sevco get pumped by Celtic the next day... would put us in a nice position

I certainly wouldn't bet on it happening though.

O'Conner and Stockley to return for a physical battle. DEFEAT. Zombies to beat Celtic 1-0.

Celtic will destroy them on Saturday. Zombies are without any fit central defenders.

Would be lovely to play to our own strengths and win the match. Especially if Sevco get pumped by Celtic the next day... would put us in a nice position

I certainly wouldn't bet on it happening though.

O'Conner and Stockley to return for a physical battle. DEFEAT. Zombies to beat Celtic 1-0.

That's all I want too! Set up the team, playing to OUR strengths and have a go at them. If we lose - fair enough.

However, McInnes will shit the bed as is now usual in these big matches. No doubt we'll sit in and end up losing 1-0 to a Hearts set piece.

Guest the shepherd

He should get on the phone to Marvin Andrews, he'll speak to the invisible mannie in the sky and he'll be back in no time.

Absolute belter. If anyone can heal the boy Paterson it is the Zionist faith healer Mr Andrews. He has a proven record of it...

That's all I want too! Set up the team, playing to OUR strengths and have a go at them. If we lose - fair enough.

However, McInnes will shit the bed as is now usual in these big matches. No doubt we'll sit in and end up losing 1-0 to a Hearts set piece.

It'd rather we won tbh

Guest milne_afc

Top tip: Our away crowd is full of two can Dans who can't handle their liquor. Wait at the gate for one to be turned away and take a ticket at a discount rate.