Hearts 0 - 1 Aberdeen

Several on here seem to be worried about Hearts and would be content with a draw.

Fuck that.

If we are to finish the best of the rest, we need to be beating pish like Hearts on their own patch.

Don't care how, but three points tomorrow Derek, please and thank you.

This.

Hearts are pretty bang average. This is a side that in the past few weeks have thrown away a two goal lead to Dundee, were hanging on at home to Partick, and rolled over at Ibrox even worse than we did.

We're talking about bottling it in front of a crowd of 17,000 ffs. You'd think we were away to Dortmund.

2-0, Rooney and Considine. A draw lets Rangers off the hook.

E Meglio Vivere un Giorno da Leone Che Cento Anni da Pecora. Deke for once should fire up his men to go out and grab the game by the balls instead of setting out his stall to contain an opposition who will be all aggression and flying elbows. On reflection,maybe 'It is better to live one day as a lion than a 100 years as a sheep' isnt the most inspiring advice for AFC.

On numerous occasions we've been the better side at Tynecastle but end up bottling it.

I'll take a draw.

I've seen 1 win, 1 draw and hunners of defeats in the games ive been to at tynecastle and now that i think about it i think we have deserved to lose pretty much every game bar the draw (the one flood scored a free kick in).

not disagreeing with your post... just having a depressing thought to myself out loud

Several on here seem to be worried about Hearts and would be content with a draw.

Fuck that.

If we are to finish the best of the rest, we need to be beating pish like Hearts on their own patch.

Don't care how, but three points tomorrow Derek, please and thank you.

Well said, that should be the jist of McInnes's team talk. Put down a big perfomance to tell the hun you've been lucky as fuck the last few weeks and we're coming for you. 2nd place is ours and hearts you piss around in fourth with st Johnstone. COYR

Simmie was in charge that day. Should've kept him on, at least until the next trip to ibrox.

The next trip at Ibrox was until the following season.

It's just as well GWT came in when he did to keep us up. He however should have been relieved of his duties at the end of the season.