Celtic 1 - 0 Aberdeen

I would start with Storey upfront instead of Rooney. Similar with what we tried with Wes. Storey looks to have plenty pace and strength and should be told to just make it difficult for the Celtic defence and not to let them play out from the back. We cant match Celtic for strength so lets just counter attack with pace and Storey would add to pace of McLean, Hayes and McGinn.

Rooney against Celtic is unlikely to bare fruit but I will be happy to be wrong.

I've had 2 predictions in a row correct.

1-3. Rooney, McLean and Stockley, Thoomb for them.

Lewis

Logan Taylor Reynolds Shinnie

O'Connor Jack

McGinn McLean Rooney

Stockley

Hayes out with a severe dose of Cardiffitis.

Rooney left mid? You should be shot for such a suggestion. That is as awful as it gets.

Rooney left mid? You should be shot for such a suggestion. That is as awful as it gets.

I'm nae suggesting that's what it should be, just what I think it will be.

My team would be

Lewis

Logan O'Connor Reynolds Considine Shinnie

Jack

McGinn McLean Hayes

Rooney

If we're getting done in the midfield then shunt Shinnie up and Consi to LB. Not a big fan of 5 at the back but Logan and Shinnie can pull it off with their speed.

In all likelihood Celtic will have about 70% of the ball and we will be hemmed in our own half for most of the game.

If we play Rooney or Stockley isolated on their own upfront then it would be suicide in my opinion.

I think the only way we will cause them any bother is by having somebody rapid upfront that can latch onto balls in behind them.

Rooney wide has worked for us against Celtic before. He made a cunt of their midget full back. It could well be how McInnes lines up. Rooney knocking on balls from the wide areas for Storey to run on to. It's nae how I'd play but I know how McInnes works.

Rooney wide has worked for us against Celtic before. He made a cunt of their midget full back. It could well be how McInnes lines up. Rooney knocking on balls from the wide areas for Storey to run on to. It's nae how I'd play but I know how McInnes works.

Liar!

Your picture gives you away Derek. Now tell us who we're getting in on loan!

5 at the back is what he did last time, and it was fucking pish. Pack the midfield with eager runner storey up top and its 2-0 dons all day long.

See ye's there you sexy bunch of fucking arseholes yasss

If you bump into me say hi.

That was my thinking, but do we have eager midfielders? I thought getting Logan and Shinnie running with McGinn and Hayes would work better than Shinnie getting bogged down in the middle.

We'll see. I'm sure McInnes will have a surprise or 2 up his sleeve.