Celtic 1 - 0 Aberdeen

We'll start poorly, Celtic will score in the first 30 mins, then we'll suddenly find some belief like we always seem to do when 1-0 down there and start playing.

We'll equalise, but Celtic will sneak it 2-1, maybe even score a few late ones to give the score line an unfair look.

That's a fairly standard Celtic Park performance.

But you never know. I'm confident we're going to at least turn up this time. On Sunday Jamie Walker and Sam Nicholson had plenty of space but did nothing with it. If McGinn and (hopefully) Hayes are in the team and given that same space they can do a lot more damage.

We should nick that a Scott Sinclair song btw. About Ryan Christie would be apt since he's a Tim anyway.

John Stewart. Our James Maddison back then.

I still prefer the David Zdrillic winner due to the sheer shock value of it all. Hugh Keevins incredulous on the radio afterwards at Celtic's 77-game home unbeaten run being broke. "Juventus couldn't do it, Barcelona couldn't do it, but Aberdeen have done it."

John Stewart. Our James Maddison back then.

I still prefer the David Zdrillic winner due to the sheer shock value of it all. Hugh Keevins incredulous on the radio afterwards at Celtic's 77-game home unbeaten run being broke. "Juventus couldn't do it, Barcelona couldn't do it, but Aberdeen have done it."

Definitely. Only about 60 Aberdeen fans in attendance that night as well.

I skipped Double Maths to make the trip.

Our starting XI that night was amazing.

Definitely. Only about 60 Aberdeen fans in attendance that night as well.

I skipped Double Maths to make the trip.

Our starting XI that night was amazing.

Ullevi Dons had to bail us out that night.

Me and a mate drove down and got as far as Laurencekirk before it became apparent the brakes weren't working properly. Thankfully the Ullevi were behind us so we ditched the car and got them to pick us up in their mini-bus.

Consi got the cunt ripped out of him last time - shinnie at LB for me; jack sat behind kenny in the middle, hayes mcginn either side; rooney in an attacking midfield position to flick onto the lightning bolt miles.

And of course son - a greeting i shall offer if theres a coming together.

Lewis

Logan O'Connor Reynolds Shinnie

Jack McLean

McGinn Rooney Hayes

Storey

In fact, you could stick Pawlett in for Storey and play him behind Rooney? Did they nae tear van Dyke and the Man City boy a new one one game?

If you bump into me say hi.

That was my thinking, but do we have eager midfielders? I thought getting Logan and Shinnie running with McGinn and Hayes would work better than Shinnie getting bogged down in the middle.

We'll see. I'm sure McInnes will have a surprise or 2 up his sleeve.

Does McWinless ever surprise us against Celtic? They just battered one of our main rivals, I expect a defensive and negative performance, damage limitation

Rooney was very poor on Friday night. I would bring storey in for him as the only change depending on who he manages to sign before the deadline tomorrow. It was the same time last year he through church on from the start after only just joining us.

I'll tell the jokes mate! Storey in for Rooney - haha!

Agree to a point. I liked Clancy's 1,2,3,4 dramatic representation of persistent fouling and Shinnie's more direct riposte that more half of them weren't even fouls you hun wank!

On a side note I see that Oz Macdonald has appealed his red against the hun so will face Ross County but I think that means he's out against us assuming the red isn't rescinded which I don't think it will be on the age old established SFA legal principle that Collum had already sent off OHalloran and so had to square it up as it wasn't fair that the hun were being asked to play with ten men for so long as they might get unfairly tired and beat.

Guest RosemountRed

I'm going into this one with blind optimism, nothing to lose everything to gain.

I just wish for once we'd have a proper go at Parkhead, as you say, what's to lose?

Would love to end their unbeaten record.

• Upvote 1