Celtic 1 - 0 Aberdeen

We can blame the players but I am astonished that the manager is not under more scrutiny. His approach against both Glasgow sides is pathetic - every time.

Celtic had virtually no recognised goal scorers and if ever we should have played with a more direct, aggressive approach it was surely tonight.

If we ever needed proof that Taylor is an abysmal centre half it was his attempt at their goal.

So fucking disappointing yet again but utterly predicable.

If we do reach the Cup Final against then there really is no point. We should ask St Johnstone to take our place as they at least managed to give Celtic a game in Glasgow.

St Johnstone gave celtic a game?

Have you even looked at the stats. Last week celtic had 65% possession and had 67% on sunday against hearts. We reduced that to 59% last night.

Celtic also had 25 shots on goal against st johnstone and 16 against hearts. They had a total of 7 against us last night with only one on target. They managed 9 on target against st johnstone and 6 against hearts. Again probably the least they've had all season and that would include champions league games against the likes of man city and barca.

We had 5 shots on goal 2 on target compared to st johnstones 4 shots and only 1 on target. Hearts were also only 5 shots on goal with one on target.

I do think we could of stuck stockley on earlier with storey and played more direct for longer and tested them that way.

I think we need to show them a bit a of respect as they are far superior to the team we played last year. The tactics last night worked very well and we deserved a point out of the game. They didn't deserve to beat us but ash taylor ruined what could of been a very good professional performance. O'Connor should of played on the basis we knew they didn't have a focal point in dembele or a physical presence up top.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Have you even looked at the stats. Last week celtic had 65% possession and had 67% on sunday against hearts. We reduced that to 59% last night.

Celtic also had 25 shots on goal against st johnstone and 16 against hearts. They had a total of 7 against us last night with only one on target. They managed 9 on target against st johnstone and 6 against hearts. Again probably the least they've had all season and that would include champions league games against the likes of man city and barca.

We had 5 shots on goal 2 on target compared to st johnstones 4 shots and only 1 on target. Hearts were also only 5 shots on goal with one on target.

I do think we could of stuck stockley on earlier with storey and played more direct for longer and tested them that way.

I think we need to show them a bit a of respect as they are far superior to the team we played last year. The tactics last night worked very well and we deserved a point out of the game. They didn't deserve to beat us but ash taylor ruined what could of been a very good professional performance. O'Connor should of played on the basis we knew they didn't have a focal point in dembele or a physical presence up top.

Excellent post.

A bit of perspective there.

Nah in my experience as a Scottish football forum expert there is a difference between the two.

Rangers fans have nothing to gloat or put down other teams about and are frustrated as fuck. No one likes them and they do fucking care. They even fight amongst themselves if anyone goes against the mantra of all things Rangers.

Celtic fans are just arrogant as fuck and deluded about a lot of things.

Thanks for that.

Huns seem to hate everyone until you give them a reason to like you.

Celtic fans like everyone but will quickly turn if you don't agree that Rasellik arra best barraway.

This man has it nailed.

We played 'heart on sleeve' and to a man didn't shirk from the challenge. I f we had procured that final through ball I firmly believe we could have come away with a point. Or with a stroke of luck, three.

Nah in my experience as a Scottish football forum expert there is a difference between the two.

Rangers fans have nothing to gloat or put down other teams about and are frustrated as fuck. No one likes them and they do fucking care. They even fight amongst themselves if anyone goes against the mantra of all things Rangers.

I'll be honest I enjoy a good chuckle at HunMedia when they get horsed like they did last night.

The thread on who should replace the Magic Hat is comedy gold. One poster in particular has no sense of where they are right now and reels off a list of the hottest coaching properties in Europe. It's a hoot and a guilty pleasure, nothing wrong with that in my book!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Detestable Cunts

Rangers and Celtic fans

A Bit Less Detestable Cunts

All other fans

Decent Fowk

Aberdeen fans - regardless of stance abortion / Muslims / Tup v Dad / Pittodrie v Kingsford / Rooney starting v Celtic

There he was my poor little Padraigh singing his wee heart out so he was about the Easter16 and waving his wee tricolor with the wee rifleman silhouete that his sister Bernadette bought him for his Christmas because its important that we all know and remember and force down everyone's throat before taking the enormous huff when they dare to disagree that one mans terrorist is another mans hero to worship. And he asks me cheekily the wee scamp "Why do Aberdeen even bother Daddy?", you know I think he might even have shouted at the top of his wee voice the wee scamp so that Mr jack would hear him and the horrible bigoted orange baaaastard told him to fuck off. Isn't that terrible so it is. He should be banned for life. Twice.

• Upvote 1