Celtic 1 - 0 Aberdeen

Celtic will still be on a high for beating a shit record from a long time ago and them and their smelly fans will just assume they will win but they are wrong because the Dons will win the game by 2 goals to 1 (2-1) and the peoples captain Andrew Considine is going to header the shit out of a late winner

Feel free to DM

Guest milne_afc

Does anyone know where the team usually stay in Glasgow before playing celtic. I was going take the wee man down for some pics,autographs etc. Probably shouldn't bother them but the wee man would love it.

I think they stop off at a hotel for some #snacks. The Dakota, possibly.

Staying overnight in Glasgow city centre for work there the next day, what's the best way to get to the ground and back? Was thinking a few pints and a taxi but was unsure how difficult it would be to get a taxi after the game

First bus numbers 2, 61, 240 & 255 all go from city centre to the top of Springfield Road. Get off at the stop after the cinema, presumably there will be plenty of celtic fans getting off too. From there is a 5-10 minute walk to the stadium down springfield road.

The 4 buses all go from the same stop, easiest one Ingram st, one street south of George Sq right by the statue that's always got a traffic cone on its head.

Staying overnight in Glasgow city centre for work there the next day, what's the best way to get to the ground and back? Was thinking a few pints and a taxi but was unsure how difficult it would be to get a taxi after the game

Get the low level train from Queen St to Bellgrove or Duke St (these are at opposite ends of Duke St). Sub 10 mins on train.

Have a few pints on Duke St and then walk down the hill to the ground.

Bus or on foot is an option too.

Does anyone know where the team usually stay in Glasgow before playing celtic. I was going take the wee man down for some pics,autographs etc. Probably shouldn't bother them but the wee man would love it.

Suggestion would be not to openly advertise where they're staying on a web forum. Apparently Parks had a bit of bother a few months back <insertinnocentuntilprovensmiley>

I'll DM you in that case. Don't want the best team bus in Scotland getting wrecked.

Perfect mate cheers

No probs, you could get off the stop before but it's pretty much 50/50 in distance. If its a big crowd of 50k+ I'd walk first part back into town. The bit at the retail park gets totally jammed after a big game gets out and you could be stuck on a bus for ages.

See you all there COYR

Best chance in ages of getting a result there, considering the form we're in and we aren't going with any injuries.

Meanwhile, Celtic could be without Dembele, Griffiths, Rogic, Armstrong and I don't think their new signing can play yet either.

Against Hearts they played Sinclair up front. When that didn't work they went with Patrick Roberts up front. The fact they still won 4-0 doing that is more down to how crap Hearts are.

Get the low level train from Queen St to Bellgrove or Duke St (these are at opposite ends of Duke St). Sub 10 mins on train.

Have a few pints on Duke St and then walk down the hill to the ground.

Bus or on foot is an option too.

Redmonds on Duke st if you like a craft beer/ale (That's where I'll be) and the duchess is quite nice too. Further along are the hun pubs (the alexandra, crown creighton, louden tavern) not sure about the Duke bar, was a basic boozer but not been in in 3 years.

Best chance in ages of getting a result there, considering the form we're in and we aren't going with any injuries.

Meanwhile, Celtic could be without Dembele, Griffiths, Rogic, Armstrong and I don't think their new signing can play yet either.

Against Hearts they played Sinclair up front. When that didn't work they went with Patrick Roberts up front. The fact they still won 4-0 doing that is more down to how crap Hearts are.

We really, really need whoever is playing right midfield to stay there and not allow Tierney to bomb forward one on one with logan. So often Logan has the whole right hand side of the pitch to cover by himself when Hayes and McGinn double up on the left or McGinn from RM drifts more centrally. Doing that tomorrow would be suicidal, hopefully Mcginn and Logan can keep him pinned back.