Aberdeen 2 - 0 Partick Thistle

I'd have O'Connor, Christie and Storey in for this for game, for Taylor, McLean and Rooney.

McLean has been playing better of late but I'm looking for a lot lot more from him, so maybe a wee spell on the bench will have the desired affect. Taylor is just not a footbller. And Rooney isn't doing it for me right now, so I'd give Storey a good run to prove himself

Guest milne_afc

Lewis

Logan, O'Connor, Considine, Shinnie

Jack, McLean

McGinn, Christie, Hayes

Storey

This for me.

Might go along to lend my support. Hoping for some of that tropical Westhill weather to make it more enjoyable.

Shinnie out suspended so won't be playing left back.

Considine there and Reynolds inside.

Hopefully O'connor back for Taylor.

Christie into midfield with MacLean dropping deeper.

Otherwise as you were

Commentary said shinnie suspension starts two weeks from Dundee game?

Guest RosemountRed

Get Taylor to fuck permanently.

Get McLean out too.

Christie and Storey to start/. Shinnie LB with Considine in the middle.

If Taylor starts again then McIness is an idiot.

I'd play Storey on saturday.

Not because i think Rooney was poor yesterday. I think he wasn't helped by those around him yesterday. And when we did manage to get the ball in the box on the odd occasion he was nowhere near it as he was either out wide or too deep to try and get involved.

I think McInnes is building Storey up for a start and I'd be happy to go with that.

Get Taylor to fuck permanently.

And watch as a 6'4 standard issue SPFL gorilla centre forward bullies Des and knocks down chance after chance in our box. (Can't be arsed looking to see if plastic whistle have a 6'4 standard issue SPFL gorilla centre forward. Will find out soon enough.)

Get McLean out too.

Tell you what. You watch each and every throw in we take on Saturday and report back how many times our captain shows for it and how many times Kenny both shows for it and with a maximium of three touches (often one) seeks to bring in our danger players in Mcginn and Hayes.

Christie and Storey to start/. Shinnie LB with Considine in the middle.

Christie will start instead of Shinnie assuming his suspension does start. Kenny, Mcginn and Hayes will all drop slightly deeper to accommodate.

We can experiment with Storey and Rooney as we should have last night.

I thought it started at the Motherwell game :laughing:

Can someone help us out here?

Thought the same.

Lewis

Logan O'Connor Reynolds Considine

Jack Shinnie

McGinn McLean Hayes

Storey

Nothing against Rooney, just think Storey needs some game time. Has looked eager the last two run outs he has had and it's as good a game as any to pitch him in.

Thought the same.

Lewis

Logan O'Connor Reynolds Considine

Jack Shinnie

McGinn McLean Hayes

Storey

Nothing against Rooney, just think Storey needs some game time. Has looked eager the last two run outs he has had and it's as good a game as any to pitch him in.

The way I read it the suspension started 1 game on from the initial sixth booking, no? i.e. I saw somewhere it said two weeks but that assumes no midweek games so booked on first Saturday, plays second Saturday suspended third Saturday so 2 weeks. Because we played midweek he played Wednesday so would miss Saturday.

Per your lineup, swop your maclean and your Shinnie and put in Christie where your Maclean is. Storey for 60 minutes then bring on Rooney for the penalty and goal number 4. Probably need Pawlette to replace Christie once he's fucked. If he REALLY wants to piss off Christie and Pawlett to fire them up put Des into the deep midfield role.

The way I read it the suspension started 1 game on from the initial sixth booking, no? i.e. I saw somewhere it said two weeks but that assumes no midweek games so booked on first Saturday, plays second Saturday suspended third Saturday so 2 weeks. Because we played midweek he played Wednesday so would miss Saturday.

Per your lineup, swop your maclean and your Shinnie and put in Christie where your Maclean is. Storey for 60 minutes then bring on Rooney for the penalty and goal number 4. Probably need Pawlette to replace Christie once he's fucked. If he REALLY wants to piss off Christie and Pawlett to fire them up put Des into the deep midfield role.

If no Shinnie, then for me it's McLean to play the deep role and Christie in for McLean.

I'd have O'Connor, Christie and Storey in for this for game, for Taylor, McLean and Rooney.

McLean has been playing better of late but I'm looking for a lot lot more from him, so maybe a wee spell on the bench will have the desired affect. Taylor is just not a footbller. And Rooney isn't doing it for me right now, so I'd give Storey a good run to prove himself

At home against Thistle I'd be inclined to leave Rooney in the team. Wouldn't be against Storey playing alongside him though, and Christie needs to start as well. Little shyte he may be but no denying he's a talented player. O'Connor should be in for Ash every game not just this one.