Aberdeen 7 - 2 Motherwell

To be honest any team that has Andy Considine at LB gives me the heebie jeebies, as does a Taylor/Reynolds central defence pairing. I know, for bizarre reasons understood only by himself that McInnes prefers Considine to Shinnie at LB but with Shinnie out I'd like to see the likes of Mckenna get a start instead.

:clangers2:

Bizarre reasons being 3 goals conceded in 8 games leading to 7 wins. What a shite defence.

:clangers2:

Considine is fine at left back and a consistent performer. Don't compare him to 5 years ago.

He's better at left CH and at best an OK stand in at LB.

Bigger issue is that the team is unbalanced with Shinnie at left mid where Hayes should be and one of the reasons our form is indifferent this season and we struggle to put away teams we should hump.

Back 4 of Logan - Taylor/O'Connor - Considine - Shinnie would be much better. McGinn right wing, Hayes on the left.

Bigger issue is that the team is unbalanced with Shinnie at left mid where Hayes should be and one of the reasons our form is indifferent this season and we struggle to put away teams we should hump.

Back 4 of Logan - Taylor/O'Connor - Considine - Shinnie would be much better. McGinn right wing, Hayes on the left.

Shinnie hasn't been playing left midfield...

What a load of nonsense.

Given your comments I'm guessing you haven't watched Aberdeen much this season.

I have a horrible feeling that in 36 hours you're about to see a midfield of Jack, Maclean and Christie (Hayes and Mcginn as well for that matter) realise precisely why Deek has left Shinnie in there rather than put him in to the more obvious LB role.

I will be absolutely delighted to be proved wrong.

Shinnie at LM where Hayes should be? What on earth?

I think Considine has really improved as a LB over time. I still personally would like to see Shinnie there rather than use Shinnie in midfield but thats because I think Shinnie is a really good LB, not because I'd fault Considine there particularly.

To be honest any team that has Andy Considine at LB gives me the heebie jeebies, as does a Taylor/Reynolds central defence pairing. I know, for bizarre reasons understood only by himself that McInnes prefers Considine to Shinnie at LB but with Shinnie out I'd like to see the likes of Mckenna get a start instead.

• Downvote 1

McGinn and Reynolds both received treatment sunday and yesterday but both trained today. Might see them both on the bench though with O'Connor,Christie and Pawlett coming in for Shinnie,McGinn and Reynolds. Wouldn't be surprised to see rooney drop to the bench after another poor performance on Saturday.

What a load of nonsense.

Given your comments I'm guessing you haven't watched Aberdeen much this season.

Not as much as I'd have liked to. If I'm out of date on the extent to which Shinnie is played out of position then I'm pleased. Seemed to be late last season that he kept playing Shinnie on left and Hayes on right, which was also happening earlier this season. If it's stopped then I'm happier. Would still prefer to seem him at LB though.