Kilmarnock 1 - 2 Aberdeen

Give these Killie hairy pies a good hiding too. Show that this latest Well thrashing wasn't just a one off & Well being shite more than us being on song. Hearts recently struggled against Well until they went down to ten men.

Be nice to get our gd out of site. Huns aren't a worry cos They have no chance of making up the gd but an improving Hearts side (since Jan window) could possibly haul us in on points & if they do manage that nine points swing then they would likely put a good dent in the gd also.

Take advantage of form & show weaker sides no mercy. Smash these fkrs

Hearts are shite, fuck them

They may be but they are an improved side since we last played them.

They will also finish above sevco IMO.

Up to us to keep Hearts behind us cos we don't need to worry about sevco.

Regardless. I don't give a fk about other sides really but I do want us to go out & smash other sides whenever we get the chance.

Shinnie and Christie have to start, up to the manager to make room for them both. No point bringing in a player of Christie's quality and then not playing him. He has already shown what he can bring in the few appearances he has made so far.

We should have too much for Killie and if we are serious about finishing best of the rest we must beat poor sides especially those without a manager.

Lastly thon Killie boy is aff his heed, feels like a bit of an act though. Look at me everybody look at me.

Shinnie and Christie have to start, up to the manager to make room for them both. No point bringing in a player of Christie's quality and then not playing him. He has already shown what he can bring in the few appearances he has made so far.

We should have too much for Killie and if we are serious about finishing best of the rest we must beat poor sides especially those without a manager.

Lastly thon Killie boy is aff his heed, feels like a bit of an act though. Look at me everybody look at me.

Don't think it's an act, I think he's genuinely mentally unstable. He got ejected from Killies play-off game for making an arse of himself as his loon sat there greetin.

Don't think it's an act, I think he's genuinely mentally unstable. He got ejected from Killies play-off game for making an arse of himself as his loot sat there greetin.

Because they were staying up?

Fairly sure I was greeting at East End Park when we were in the playoffs tbf.