Aberdeen 1 - 0 Ross County

No over confidence required.

Tough game , only 100 percent from the players will do.

Will take a 1-0 win .....

Be great to see another attacking performance though.

COYFR

I think the way we are playing at the moment, the first goal is really key for us in games now. If we score first teams have to come out at us and we can really smash them about the park. If they sit in and counter attack we struggle to use the possession sometimes.

An early goal for us and I'd expect us to finish them no problem.

I think the way we are playing at the moment, the first goal is really key for us in games now. If we score first teams have to come out at us and we can really smash them about the park. If they sit in and counter attack we struggle to use the possession sometimes.

I quite agree. If we score and they don't we should be quietly confident of a victory.

I quite agree. If we score and they don't we should be quietly confident of a victory.

Aye , i think you're spot on with that assessment.

2-1 Aberdeen. Logan (loves a goal against this lot) and Hayes. Someone for them.

I knew last Saturdays match was going to be tough but I think Ross County at home will be as equally as difficult. They'll be looking to put in a much better performance then they did in the cup. However we are on a roll and should be too strong for them. Big three points up for grabs here.

Guest RosemountRed

We're going to win this no bother.

McInnes loves to take us on a wee winning run now and again.

I predict 3-0. McGinn, Rooney and a big stinking Ash T heider from a corner.

Lovely.

It'll end at Hamilton away.