Aberdeen 1 - 0 Ross County

Historically this is the sort of game we fuck up on. Really hope we can bag 3 points here because that'll really begin to cement 2nd place, not to mention send the huns into meltdown which is always a laugh.

Them days are gone.

Fully expect us to be well clear in second spot by teatime tomorrow.

Win by at least 2 goals.

:sheepdance:

• Upvote 1

I think this "singing section" pish is ironically what has killed any atmosphere at pittodrie.

It used to be around the first half of the century, folk that wanted to sing naturally congregated at the back of the rds. didnt need to belong to this group of another, just head up.

demanding seperate singing sections to the left side, in section y and now in the merkland has split the vocal element of the support.

Interesting for Del today. If anything the pressure is off and that was never a position that Aberdeen sat comfortably in.

Does he rest any players that need resting - we're playing again on Tuesday remember. Or go for it with his trusted 11 (Shinnie in for Christie for me), try and get the game won then take off the tired/key players to the bench. Maclean would be the most obvious as he's been playing out of his skin recently.

I'm expecting a nervy affair just like the cup tie.

1-1 despite a storming tally-ho finish probably with a Collum red card for old times sake. Stockley probably favourite for that, just after coming on.

I think this "singing section" pish is ironically what has killed any atmosphere at pittodrie.

It used to be around the first half of the century, folk that wanted to sing naturally congregated at the back of the rds. didnt need to belong to this group of another, just head up.

demanding seperate singing sections to the left side, in section y and now in the merkland has split the vocal element of the support.

A designated "singing section" is hard to explain for me.

Seems a bit pishy and windy here bu apparently dry and partly sunny later.

It's getting the balance right.

Jacket that protects at the fitba which is nae a pain to carry aboot the pubs before and after.

Normally the best jacket for pub wins the argument leaving the beer overcoat to absorb the wintry flak at Pittodrie.

Ultimately leading to mild hypothermia and a cold for the next few weeks.

Does beat having to tkae a jacket on and off in the pub.

That's where you end up losing the cunt anyway.

Onyhoo.

Early goal. BOOM.

3-0 Dons.

McLean, Hayes, McGinn.

Interesting for Del today. If anything the pressure is off and that was never a position that Aberdeen sat comfortably in.Does he rest any players that need resting - we're playing again on Tuesday remember. Or go for it with his trusted 11 (Shinnie in for Christie for me), try and get the game won then take off the tired/key players to the bench. Maclean would be the most obvious as he's been playing out of his skin recently.I'm expecting a nervy affair just like the cup tie.1-1 despite a storming tally-ho finish probably with a Collum red card for old times sake. Stockley probably favourite for that, just after coming on.

Fuck resting players, winning today puts 9 points clear with a vastly superior goal difference to the huns. We can never win the league but we can add to their humiliation. We also need to keep up this form leading up to the cup quarter final which is more important than anything else