Aberdeen 1 - 0 Motherwell

If they go for a well known face in Lanarkshire I'd guess maybe Billy Davies.

But they've hired a few from lower english leagues with relative success so could be someone new to the scottish game.

Have they?

Going back as far as Eric Black in 2001, the only managers they've hired who could be considered new to Scotland would be Jim Gannon and Ian Baraclough, both of whom were disastrous.

If McGinn is off then I wouldn't be adverse to us playing 3 at the back regularly with Hayes and Logan as wing backs. Considine, O'Connor and a new signing as the centre 3. Not a fan of Considine as part of 2CB's.

We'd certainly need a new signing given Taylor's inabilties. I like a back 3 if we have the players but having Hayes there is a waste. He is capable of covering but I'd rather see him attacking at every opportunity.

Hey boys nae coming on here and agreeing with me. Fit the fuck you doing? Ive been an advocate of a back three for ages. Provided we have three goid centre bacjs and have been pilloried by cunts on here. No doubt now you boys are for it then we will see every Arsehole here clamouring for it!

Hey boys nae coming on here and agreeing with me. Fit the fuck you doing? Ive been an advocate of a back three for ages. Provided we have three goid centre bacjs and have been pilloried by cunts on here. No doubt now you boys are for it then we will see every Arsehole here clamouring for it!

It's the new 4-2-3-1 with a false nine!

We're not actually deploying 3 cbs tho are we in a 3 atm we're using 1 fb a cb and a hybrid

Guest the shepherd

Interesting to see who they'll appoint given they will be straight into a relegation dog fight. Someone experienced surely, hopefully GWT.

Harry Kampman.

Motherwell aim to have their new manager installed before this weekend's Premiership match at Aberdeen. The Fir Park club have received more than 50 applications for the managerial vacancy, as caretaker boss Steve Robinson mulls over his future.

Motherwell will be on a revenge mission for this one.

Should be a good game.

Aberdeen to win by 3 clear goals

:sheepdance:

Big Eck?

With all the injuries, and Considine's suspension, what do you lot think the formation will be tomorrow?

Out:

Jack, Consi, Reynolds

for me:

---------------- Lewis ------------------------

Logan-----taylor-----oconnor-------hayes/shinnie

-----------mclean-------hayes/shinnie

- pawlett/wright -- Christie -------- mcginn

-------------------storey--------------------