Aberdeen 2 - 0 Hearts

Big game to try and keep the 9 point lead going into the international break. Reynolds missing for this one but Consi returns.

Lewis

Logan Taylor O'Connor Considine

Jack Shinnie

McGinn McLean Hayes

Stockley

subs: Alexander, Rooney, Christie, Storey, Pawlett, Wright, Ross

prediction: 1-0 McGinn again

crowd: 12,200

He should be playing right centre half.

So get that gormless stupid looking cunt Taylor to fuck, O'Connor RCH, Considine in at LCH.

Job done.

When taylor sticks to the normal stuff he's miles ahead of ,O'Connor , yes he's a limited footballer but he won't get bullied or ragdolled like Zander diamond

• Downvote 2

When taylor sticks to the normal stuff he's miles ahead of ,O'Connor , yes he's a limited footballer but he won't get bullied or ragdolled like Zander diamond

True enough tbf. He's physically very good and has a fair presence about him. Absolutely hopeless with the ball at his feet and can't pass a ball to save his life though.

O'Connor did ok. Maybe uncertain at times but Motherwell were hardly putting them under pressure. We are hardly shipping goals so our obsession with the defence is misplaced. Far more worryingly is our lack of firepower up front. Stockley and Rooney's lack of all round athletic ability is so obvious.

Taylor miles ahead of O'Connor?! Aye ok. That has never happened at any time. You are haunted.

• Upvote 2
Guest milne_afc

Storey must be due a start if Rooney and Stockers can cut the mustard. Seems like he's always on the field when we snatch these late wins.

Any overhead attempts from Rooney yesterday?

Guest milne_afc

One I think. Miles off.

He should be dropped until he starts taking his job seriously. He's nowhere near good enough to be showboating in run of the mill league fixtures. Ideally we'll source a long term replacement in the summer.

Should hopefully be a different type of game against Hearts on Saturday than what we have been used to over the years. For once they don't appear to be a team of big physical bruisers that kick anything that moves like they normally are. Cathro seems to want them to play a more passing type game which should hopefully make for better viewing as the games against Hearts at home have often been pretty boring stop start affairs with niggly fouls by Hearts players every other minute.

2-1 Dons.

Taylor miles ahead of O'Connor?! Aye ok. That has never happened at any time. You are haunted.

Would have taylor first pick every day of the week before another center half, yet to see him bullied and if he sticks to defending we don't have a better defender. O Conner gives me the fear at times like the penalty he gave away at hampden

• Downvote 2

Not sure where all this criticism of Stockley yesterday is coming from.

I thought he was decent enough without being great.

Far more effective than Rooney, that's for sure.

Give him the chance to lead the line rather than being frustrated by watching Rooney and he might get on better.

I think the fact he got beat to every single header that was aimed at him has a lot to do with the criticism.

Would have taylor first pick every day of the week before another center half, yet to see him bullied and if he sticks to defending we don't have a better defender.

Clearly drunk...he's unreliable and unreliable won't do...I'd go with O'Connor and Considine as our first choice with the young lad McKenna as cover...Taylor and Reynolds are yesterday's men.

• Upvote 2

Clearly drunk...he's unreliable and unreliable won't do...I'd go with O'Connor and Considine as our first choice with the young lad McKenna as cover...Taylor and Reynolds are yesterday's men.

Have had a couple pints today but if we go for the defence your suggesting then we can tuck our passports for Europe away

• Downvote 2